• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Reported Commitments So Far

JC offensive lineman are needed as Adam Chadwick has left the team and Kyle Whimpey is going on a mission.

Hey superfan, maybe you'd know for sure whether Chadwick quit, because you're a friend of his. Remember when I had tickets for the BSU-ISU game, and you told me that Adam wanted them for his parents -- and sure enough I sold the tickets to them?

You've got to hand it to Weber -- with the recent success they've had in football, it's helped them in recruiting. And they've come into our state and thus far have stole three of our good athletes, who could have signed to play with ISU. They are Shane Oliverson, an offensive lineman from Preston HS, Tony Schmitz, a d-lineman from Boise HS, and Jared Goody, an o-lineman from Highland HS. ISU's got to do a lot better job of keeping these kids from going out of state -- especially to a school from bizarre Utah -- and instead get them to sign with ISU.

The kid from Preston tripped to Idaho State, but was not offered from what I heard. Oliverson, has stated that he will go on a mission first and then go to Weber State. So, Idaho State can recruit him upon his return.

He didn't get an offer from us (Oliverson). Weber also got a great QB/ATH named Quade Morris from Nampa HS, mainly cuz his bro is already there playing hoops...

Sorry folks, Lucas King isn't coming to Pocatello anymore.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/high-school-sports/ci_11621433

http://www.ibabuzz.com/prepcorner/2009/02/03/11th-hour-reversal-king-now-to-cal-norrise-to-sac-state/

Tuff, yesterday's Journal said that Oliverson chose Weber over ISU. Was Oliverson's offer at ISU just a walk-on offer, or do you know?

You're all going to roast me on this, but...

I'd prefer to get the kids that won't go away for 2 years. I'd like to use them now. ISU cannot afford to wait for anyone anyways. I know it sounds bad, but still, I'd like to get the kids we can use for 4-5 years rather than have them play one semester then go off on a mission for 2 years. That's just me, though.

According to the Journal story, Oliverson is going on a mission before he enrolls. A lot can change in two years, both in Weber's program and ISU's. He is re-recruitable when he comes back from his mission. We will see what happens.

Latest posts

Back