• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

score PREDICTIONS Game #6 - ISU vs Montana

BengalBannMan

Undefeated at home so far this year! DOME FIELD ADVANTAGE!!!
Last week we kept fighting while down once again, and proved to be more fruitful this time. Tanner had his best game so far in my opinion, so hopefully he is getting settled in and starts just "playing" football and has fun with it. I don't mean to single out Tanner, everyone played pretty great, just that Tanner settling in as the leader is vital to this team.
This week is the big one. We need to show up with numbers as a crowd. Those of you that made it to the game last week saw how the crowd helped the D, and the D help the crowd get loud!
Last week Montana had a road win at Portland State 45-33. Reading on Egrizz, there are alot fans up there that are predicting a one score game. (For Montana fans, that's surprising)

My prediction, Idaho State Bengal takes advantage of their struggling Defense, and our defence takes advantage of our Offensive coordinator knowing a lot about their team. (Since he WAS on their staff 6 months ago.) :lol:

Bengals 42 Montana 36

Vegas spread: Idaho State +7.5 over/under 70

I'm out of time tonight, but will compile a record of predictions for fun. But keep in mind although this is for fun, I may just have to be picky on some points just because... lol. I.e. bhumble did predict the closest score last week but did not assign a winning team to those numbers. HOWEVER as mentioned by bhumble, Upforthechallenge "went out on a limb" and predicted a SECOND prediction that Mikey Dean would take a knee each time in the end zone on the kick off.... UP was the closest for the score prediction, but then cancelled out his winning prediction with a losing prediction as Mikey Dean never took a single knee in the end zone on the kickoffs. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
...jk UP, nice prediction on the score. You were DARN close, and did win. :clap:

BengalBannMan - I have the following posters winning the last five games. (2) Up (2) BHumble (1) Clawsout. Plenty of games left In the season for other posters to win. I love it when a poster predicts the score for both teams. That is hard to do. Maybe, they get double bonus points or 2 wins if they predict precise score.

....BIG crowd helps with a lot of noise......ISU clicks on all cylinders ....gives fans a lot of hope for the rest of the year.....

....ISU 40....Montana....24.....

Tough game and I was hoping ISU would get the win but fell short. Up wins again. I was close to getting double bonus tacos as I almost nailed the score. So far here are the winners from the first 6 games. Plenty of games left in the season to win.
Up: 3
Bhumble: 2
Clawsout: 1

up for the challenge said:
Tough game and I was hoping ISU would get the win but fell short. Up wins again. I was close to getting double bonus tacos as I almost nailed the score. So far here are the winners from the first 6 games. Plenty of games left in the season to win.

Yippy!!!

bhumble said:

Yippy!!!

Bhumble- how can you predict ISU winning by 11 when Montana was favored by 7.5. Just curious. Montana won by 8. I predicted Montana would win by 11 and was spot on until ISU kicked last minute field goal.

bhumble said:

Yippy!!!

Bhumble- how can you predict ISU winning by 11 when Montana was favored by 7.5. Just curious. Montana won by 8. I predicted Montana would win by 11 and was spot on until ISU kicked last minute field goal.

you are a lot smarter than I am.

bhumble said:
bhumble said:

Yippy!!!

you are a lot smarter than I am.

Just lucky Bhumble. You probably took Iowa State today over #3 Oklahoma A lot of games still to be played.

bhumble said:
For the first time in a long time I like what the Bengals bring to the table.

I agree Bhumble? This season we have a better defense, better offense, better special teams, better coaches. I like their attitude to play hard on every play. I am not convinced we can win half of their games in the Big Sky. The defense is giving up too many TD's and the offense seems to be hot and cold. Have to win games Bhumble.

Up, it all comes down to know one cares you're right about cheering AGAINST our team. You can say you are only predicting against our team and then cheering for them and hoping you're wrong, but I don't buy it. You're the first on this forum to jump on and say SEE, I was right. Yet when they beat Nevada, you were nowhere to be found. Very scarce atmost. Lame.
I'll use another family analogy to get across my thought process..on the way to the game Dad says, "son, you have a better coach this year, and special teams, and conditioning, and all of that, but I still think you're going to lose. Now go out there and give it your best! Oh, and btw, your brothers and sisters believe you can win, and are cheering for you. I hope they are right, but we will just have to "wait and and see what happens."
In my opinion, youre lucky that bhumble even responsored to your posts. His underlying tone to me says he would rather not, but he's polite.
What it all comes down to, is you might be eating a bunch of tacos at the end of the season, but you'll be eating them all alone, because swallowing a hardshell taco whole is easier to swallow than your constant doubt.

BengalBannMan said:
Up, it all comes down to know one cares you're right about cheering AGAINST our team. You can say you are only predicting against our team and then cheering for them and hoping you're wrong, but I don't buy it. You're the first on this forum to jump on and say SEE, I was right. Yet when they beat Nevada, you were nowhere to be found. Very scarce atmost. Lame.
I'll use another family analogy to get across my thought process..on the way to the game Dad says, "son, you have a better coach this year, and special teams, and conditioning, and all of that, but I still think you're going to lose. Now go out there and give it your best! Oh, and btw, your brothers and sisters believe you can win, and are cheering for you. I hope they are right, but we will just have to "wait and and see what happens."
In my opinion, youre lucky that bhumble even responsored to your posts. His underlying tone to me says he would rather not, but he's polite.
What it all comes down to, is you might be eating a bunch of tacos at the end of the season, but you'll be eating them all alone, because swallowing a hardshell taco whole is easier to swallow than your constant doubt.

i am sorry you feel the way you do but you are wrong again. I am not a cheerleader for this team. You are the cheerleader. Get over it. Your predictions is more about ISU winning every game by a lot which is a joke. There is such a thing called reality. I will not be playing your prediction game anymore as you are a sore loser and when I win you get mad. I will go out on top. I think I know more about this team than you based on my wins and again I was close to both scores yesterday. You should not post a topic if you cannot handle what you see from posters as all it does is get you upset. If I did not say anything you would have not said who the winner was because ISU lost and I was the only person that predicted Montana to win and was close to the score. Get over your anger when ISU loses or when posters predict the other team to win. This topic was for FUN. Nobody winning money here or getting tacos. You just made it no fun no more to play the prediction game. Blame yourself.

No anger here. Just calling it as I see it. If my view is different then yours, fine.. that's normal in life. You play your role, I'll play my cheerleader role. I'm good with that.
With the prediction game, I just would like to predict a hopeful change, rather than gloom. (Even if I'm wrong) I'd rather predict a win every time and be wrong, then predict we lose and hope I'm wrong.
The prediction thread is to inspire talk and chatter leading up to the game.

The prediction game is not to inspire talk as you turn around and show your anger when a poster predicts against ISU in a game. I did not see you post anything when I took Montana to win. You waited to say something after the game after I won.

The prediction thread has always been about inspiring talk. No one has ever kept score until you did. If you want to keep score, awesome. Thats fine. I never said anything about you post for Montana to win, because why would I care? I only posted today, because as I read the thread between you and bhumble, I could pick up his sarcasm trying to get you to just stop, and you just kept on, so I I WROFULLY butted in and shared my thoughts. I apologize.

Latest posts

Back