• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

score PREDICTIONS Game #6 - ISU vs Montana

:thumb: Baloney. Posters predict score for what? Better you post "let's talk about upcoming game" and do not mention score prediction. You just get mad when ISU loses or your prediction is wrong. You are not the head coach or player. Why do you care who win or loses? You are just a fan of the game win or lose. When I lose I do not get bent out of shape when Bhumble wins. I won two in a row. I lead in Wins. I will go out on top. This prediction game is not fun anymore because of a sore loser.

You're the man. You win, and go out on top. "Yippee" "you're smater than me"
There has never been a Prediction Game. No one kept score because the was no "game" you wanted to start keep score, go ahead.

Bhumble is a die hard fan. Nothing wrong with that. He hates to see ISU lose too but it is what it is. We cannot change that until winning becomes a culture.

Up, Im sorry I called you out today and was being an ass. You don't have to accept my apology, but to not continue to be a prick, I need to apologize.

BengalBannMan said:
Up, Im sorry I called you out today and was being an ass. You don't have to accept my apology, but to not continue to be a prick, I need to apologize.

Good on you BengalBannMan. Classy stuff right there. :thumb:

BengaBannMan- you did not call me out as there was nothing for you to call me out with. Your post said Score Prediction. That is what I gave to you which was my score prediction. I won so I posted I won. Nothing wrong with that. Now, I am calling you out for being a sore loser and taking your frustrations out on any poster that did not pick the Bengals. If I were you I would take Sacramento State in the next game if you want to win a game but you cannot do that because you are emotionally wrapped up in the Bengals. We always have problems playing in that stadium. I hope that does not offend you but it is just a game until we start becoming a contender someday. We are not there yet. If you do not believe that than ask yourself how many returning players were selected to the first team, second team, and third team from last season. Why did the head coaches and sports media select the Bengals to end up in the cellar again this season. I did not say that they did. Why were some of our coaches jumping ship over the last few years? If we cannot win games this season you will see more coaches leaving either by their choice or not their choice.

Up, I understand your position, but I do promise on my kids lives I could care less about predicting the score. I will predict a Bengal win this Saturday. And I promise on my kids lives that I do not get wrapped up and upset about a lose. I want then to win always, but the second they lose, I cheer them as a thanks for your time and effort all the way until they leave the field. Then as I turn to walk up the Holt arena steps, my mind frame moves to getting the kids dinner, and often (almost always) running from there to the 7pm Volleyball game. And if volleyball is on the road we have the volleyball game on at home on the Internet TV, and am busy cheering the women's volleyball on, not sulking and mad about football. I'M A BENGAL FAN...not just a football fan.

This thread is an example of why fewer and fewer fans actually read this page. Some very odd stuff going on here.

One thing I enjoyed last season was when there would be a thread started at beginning of games where members of this board could comment during the game of the action taking place. Maybe I will start that back up this Saturday. Even though last year as season went along I usually ended up having a cyber conversation during the games with just myself lol haha

I started that thread and ended that thread. No participation when team was losing. Anything is better than Score Prediction as that game is more about slamming a poster when he wins.

up for the challenge said:
I started that thread and ended that thread. No participation when team was losing. Anything is better than Score Prediction as that game is more about slamming a poster when he wins.

That game commentary thread was fun for you and me at least last year tho UP. lol

Demian- maybe you or someone can start a thread like "let's slam BengalBannMan this week". He is pretty good at slamming a poster on his Prediction Score thread when he gets upset over the Bengals losing. Sore loser. Better yet, how about the topic "Bhumble nails the score again", he said after the Poly game, "What are you talking about? I missed by 4 and you missed by 8. i've nailed every week Up. Chill out". Well, We know that is not true as bhumble is in second place 6 games into the season. Nice try though but it is what it is .. Lol

Demian- maybe you or someone can start a thread like "let's slam BengalBannMan this week". He is pretty good at slamming a poster on his Prediction Score topic when he gets upset over the Bengals losing. Sore loser. Better yet, how about the topic "Bhumble nails the score again", he said after the Poly game, "What are you talking about? I missed by 4 and you missed by 8. i've nailed every week Up. Chill out". Well, We know that is not true as bhumble is in second place 6 games into the season. Nice try though but it is what it is .. Lol

Nah. I’m not gonna slam ANY ISU board member. I roll with the whole #isubengalfamily I like the score prediction thread cuz it does generate some activity here during the week leading up to the game. Now let’s just go play a COMPLETE 4 qtrs and beat Sac to seperate a bit from the celler of league. All goals still attainable if we win this Saturday

Why Slam a board member when a board member can slam a poster? He should resign from being a board member. If you play the Prediction Score do not pick the other team to win as you will probably get slammed by him. He will pick the Bengals to win every week. If he loses he gets upset and will look for a poster to take his frustrations out on like me since I was the only poster to pick Montana to win. What you think? We never beat Montana and they were a 7.5 favorite coming into Holt Arena. Do you think the Bengals will be favored at Sacramento State? The answer is NO. This is a must game win for the Bengals. Lose here and it is cellar time again.

Demian- maybe you or someone can start a thread like "let's slam BengalBannMan this week". He is pretty good at slamming a poster on his Prediction Score thread when he gets upset over the Bengals losing. Sore loser. Better yet, how about the topic "Bhumble nails the score again", he said after the Poly game, "What are you talking about? I missed by 4 and you missed by 8. i've nailed every week Up. Chill out". Well, We know that is not true as bhumble is in second place 6 games into the season. Nice try though but it is what it is .. Lol

Really Up? Step away from the cliff. It really isn't that big of a deal.

Do not pick another team Bhumble you will get slammed too if you win and say you nailed it. If you do not pick the correct team to win you lose. Good luck. Lol

Again Up, not that big of a deal. A very smart man once told me ..... "don't fret the shit you can't control". Pick whoever you want, as I will.

If you want a contest/competition go to egriz.com. They have a weekly Big Sky pick'em challenge that I get in every week.

Oh, I thought Score Prediction was a friendly game. I thought wrong after I got blasted by Mr. Bengals again. You have to be a cheerleader on this site or you are doomed.

Looking back the last three games where is Michael Dean? Not many passes to him. It is becoming a brother show at QB and Receiver. Lost 2 out of 3 when Michael Dean does not get the ball in his hands. Coach said he is being doubled teamed. I do not buy it. He knows how to get open because of his speed and quickness. If the Bengals want to win games the ball needs to get into his hands 10-15 times a game.

Latest posts

Back