• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

SLU,,,ding ding ding

The offense is puzzling. We’re still at our best as a spread passing team but Best seems dead set on running predictable power plays with the Qb. I don’t get it.

talkin bout why james aint playing
You can’t tell me this guy isn’t good enough to play here. Then again, Misa was a high-brow transfer and can’t play more than two downs in a row and gets run over half the time. Not much going right, but this team seems to have no heart. It starts with the coaches, but that cancer has spread through every single person on the team.

The only upside for Best, and the only thing keeping him from being fired on the tarmac in Spokane, is that there clearly isn’t another coach worth promoting for the remainder of the season. The whole well is poisoned.

It’s sad, because I really like Best and there isn’t more of an EKG around, but his teams have just not performed. You could really see it once the well ran dry with Baldwin’s recruits.

It’s sad, because I really like Best and there isn’t more of an EKG around, but his teams have just not performed. You could really see it once the well ran dry with Baldwin’s recruits.
Fuck him, a big reason in keeping the football program is that it was successful. If the football program is gone 5-10 years from now he'll be a big reason why.

Latest posts

Back