• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

SLU,,,ding ding ding

What's frustrating is I feel like we do have decent players considering how we've dropped off the last few years but we don't know how to use them. Or really develop them. It seemed like Baldwin's teams were improving over the course of the season.

Sucks that the Best experiment didn't work out. I think he would've been an EWU for lifer which would have been amazing for the program. Our AD seemed to get a home run hire for BB (at least on paper) so let's see what he can do on the football side of things.

well Larry hit it spot on... on the radio in post game summary....that last soul crushing drive...pretty much sums it up. our soul is crushed that very drive.

What's frustrating is I feel like we do have decent players considering how we've dropped off the last few years but we don't know how to use them. Or really develop them. It seemed like Baldwin's teams were improving over the course of the season.

Sucks that the Best experiment didn't work out. I think he would've been an EWU for lifer which would have been amazing for the program. Our AD seemed to get a home run hire for BB (at least on paper) so let's see what he can do on the football side of things.
Development=Coaching.

I think Coach AB is a good coordinator/positions coach, but I'm not sure on the HC front.

The

In a perfect world EWU would’ve never let Beau Baldwin leave, they would’ve compensated him properly and they would’ve secured a real HC that brought a National Championship trophy to Cheney. A coach that knew how to recruit, knew how to develop guys and brought the best out of them. Baldwin has at least 5 NFL Eags under his belt, tenured NFL guys. Not to mention a SB MVP

Where’s Baldwin?

I still think the Best hire still made sense. He's been here forever, worked for (and you would think learned from) some of the best coaches in EWU history, probably kept the staff together and all the recruits committed. I'm pretty sure he was seen as a continuity of all the success Eastern had and even kept it up for a few years until Baldwin coaches and players left.

Only thing I regret is not trying to make Troy Taylor head coach. The dude completely rebuilt Sac State into a powerhouse. But he left before Baldwin did so.

Latest posts

Back