• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

This could be interesting...

biobengal

A video of the incident obtained by "Outside the Lines" shows Kramer trotting across the practice field before appearing to push Graves to the ground with a two-handed shove to the chest. Graves fell backwards after the contact.

Graves filed a police report with Pocatello police on Sunday after his family retained Alabama attorney Don Jackson.

The best part:
Since the incident, Graves said, he has suffered from neck spasms and has not been cleared by the team's medical staff to resume participating in practices or games.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was humiliated at the moment. If I retaliate, I could lose my senior season. If I didn't do anything, I would look like a punk. It was a no-win situation.

Too late...

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8513339/police-investigate-idaho-state-coach-mike-kramer-pushed-derek-graves" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Derek Graves is a massive pussy

let me repeat: Derek Graves is a massive pussy

one more time/slight variation: Derek Graves is the biggest pussy to ever walk the face of the planet

Looks like asking what happened there ought to be one of the first questions for tomorrow night's Coaches Show!! :ohno:
Maybe a question about the veracity of the "we're going to lose anyway" comment supposedly made before the Nebraska game could be asked as well. :oops:

Question could be what money game do we have to play next year to pay the settlement this kids lawyer is going to negotiate! Which is more unacceptable- the coach pushing him down or this obvious attempt at getting paid by lawsuit?

Go to other boards and on twitter, and people from all over are saying it's no wonder ISU is so bad when you have players like Graves.

Not defending Kramer, he shouldn't have shoved him. But this is frickin' full contact football. That little shove gave the kid neck spasms, but he never had any problems in games at Air Force or Nebraska?

Seriously, as I began to watch the video, I expected to see Kramer come barrelling over and knocking Graves over at full force. He didn't. He stopped, got in his face, and gave him a shove, probably telling him to hit the showers.

I seriously wouldn't give Graves a dime, and I have a hard time believing the Poky police will press charges over that.

What a joke. Soon the Rev. Jesse Jackson and honorable Al Sharpton are gonna be in Poky looking for heads to roll. This is an all-out dumpster fire waiting to explode. Derek Graves, please leave.

The ESPN comments are funny, so are the facts: lawyer hired, back spasms, Graves worrying about being a punk. It's just so comical... but the ultimate results, I fear, will have serious consequences for Kramer, ISU football, its fans and current players.

Two things are true: Kramer was wrong and Graves is a
kz4f3d0889.jpg

Here are some of the comments from ESPN

The medical staff should gently remove his tampon and see if that gets him cleared to play

What is worse is that he is embarassing his teammates as much as himself. I suspect practice may not be all that much fun for him for awhile ... not to mention the locker room.

Seriously?!?! He had pads and a helmet on! Try getting hit in D-1 you little b.itch!!!

Hmmm! I see a lot wrong here. Clearly, Kramer is in the wrong and so was Bobby Knight, except that Bobby tried to choke his player and Kramer mearly shoves his. It should go away, but we all know that these are the very things that Attorney's love. How many whip lash cases have been won like this. The one thing that is the hardest to prove is how much pain someone is in. I can already see him with a neck brace on, perhaps a back brace, and a perscription for Percocet(probably not spelled right). :twocents:

Coach Kramer is an old school type of coach and the players know that going into his program. He is all about building a winning program, making sure the players are performing in the classroom, and enforcing disciplinary actions to players when needed.

:lol: I have been telling you stupid ISU fans Kramer IS NOT A GOOD PERSON! Don't worry he will have an EXCUSE for this one also. Good job...tuffguy...turning this into a racial iss :thumb: ue...

Winning issues, APR issues, Booster Issues (still waiting on a NCAA ruling right?), this is a issues that ISU doesn't need right now. If they didn't have video my guess is that the thing wouldn't go anywhere due to the push not looking like much, players and coaches would have had the Coaches back in the interviews. But since ESPN is going to run with this it will probably get legs. Definately doesn't look harmful. But it is still a Video of a coach pushing a student on campus.

I wonder if Coach will go all "It aint intermurals, Go play intermurals" like dan hawkins in his next Press Conference.

E5Bengal said:
Winning issues, APR issues, Booster Issues (still waiting on a NCAA ruling right?), this is a issues that ISU doesn't need right now.

IMO, the whole culture at Idaho State needs a thorough examination: Vailas, Tingey, etc..

Latest posts

Back