• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

This could be interesting...

Soccer might be a little to much for him. I was thinking more along the lines of ballroom dance. Then again he might fall without a helmet and full pads. ISU needs to fight this hard, and not give in. He looks like aPUNK and that is putting it nicely. Derek pull your skirt up and BE A MAN not a little BITCH!

I guess the outside the lines video was on today with them interviewing graves. Did anyone catch it? Or have access to it and willing to share? I'd like to see it.

Graves may be a pussy but that isn't what this about for him. It's about "getting paid!" This kid is nothing but destructive cowardly trash. :ohno:

BTOBY312004 said:
I guess the outside the lines video was on today with them interviewing graves. Did anyone catch it? Or have access to it and willing to share? I'd like to see it.

I watched it. I don't know if they put the episodes online or not. Anybody?

They showed the video and gave the background story of what it was. The reporter from ESPN.com said he talked to last year's players who said Kramer can be degrading. He said he talked to a bunch of other college coaches about the situation, and the concensus was Kramer shouldn't have shoved him, but it wasn't a big issue.

Derek Graves was then interviewed live from Pocatello. He didn't come across good at all. I watched this episode with a buddy who isn't an ISU guy at all (he's a Colorado guy), and he agreed Graves came across as somebody who got his feelings and ego hurt. Graves said he decided to go to the police because when he reported this to ISU on the 4th, no action was taken. But he did say Kramer apologized to him and the team for the action the next day. When the show's host asked Graves if he planned to file a civil suit against Kramer and ISU, he said he "doesn't know what that means." :roll: The host then explained it and asked Graves if he was going to sue. He didn't really answer the question, but he said he wanted justice. The host asked him what justice meant to him, and he still didn't really answer the question. He did make mention that his neck is messed up.

Then, Jay Bilas and Marcellus Wiley joined the show. Besides being an ESPn analyst, Bilas is also a lawyer. He and Wiley both agreed that what Kramer did wasn't acceptable, BUT they both said this isn't a legal issue at all! They said it should be an institutional issue. Bilas said that it definitely isn't a felony, and at worst, would be misdemeanor assault. He kept reiterating that it shouldn't be in the criminal system and that Graves should not have gone to the police. Wiley so much as said that this isn't too unusual to see in a practice, but times have changed, so there are better way to motivate a guy than shove him. They said that ISU isn't high profile enough to make this a major story nationwide, but they said that Graves caused ISU a lot of negative attention at the local level by going to police. One of them said that had he not lost his balance and fallen, it wouldn't have been an issue either.

Bottom line, Graves came across as a whiny player who didn't come across in a good light. He didn't understand some questions, asked for a lot of questions to be repeated, and then never really answered the question at hand. ISU still comes out looking bad, thanks to this. My opinion is that Tingey demonstrated some immaturity once again by not taking some type of action immediately. My feelilng is that Graves has a massively bruised ego, but he felt everything was being swept under the rug. Perhaps it goes back to the whole culture thing which biobengal attributed some of this to. Like all the guys on the show said, it SHOULD be an institutional issue, and it shouldn't have gone to the police. Tingey and Vailas should have communicated to Graves about the situation as soon as it was reported.

And Graves still said he wants to finish out playing this year. :rofl:

Although the "fall" did seem NBA-ish, exactly what SHOULD a player do if he is shoved in his chest by a coach who came charging from across the field? Just curious.

I'm sure this incident will help with recruiting for the coming season(s). :roll:
On the bright side, if any potential recruits see this video, at least they'll notice the nice new turf! :rofl:

notabengalalum said:
I'm sure this incident will help with recruiting for the coming season(s). :roll:
On the bright side, if any potential recruits see this video, at least they'll notice the nice new turf! :rofl:

EXACTLY....

Actually it might help with recruiting. If im a WR looking at ISU and I see that this PUSSY had 27 catches in 2 games I have to wonder what a MAN could do. TIngey if you are reading this do the right thing and stick with KRAMER and let this blow over

This whole incident is unfortunate and not good for ISU football. Should Kramer be reprimanded for his actions ? Absolutely!

Should a player financially profit from this? 100% NO.

IMO, this is a issue that should have been handled in house and not in public.

Go Bengals!

letuknow said:
Actually it might help with recruiting. If im a WR looking at ISU and I see that this PUSSY had 27 catches in 2 games I have to wonder what a MAN could do. TIngey if you are reading this do the right thing and stick with KRAMER and let this blow over

I don't know about this one.... Kramer for sure has to watch who/where he recruits then. Shove the wrong kid and find himself on the ground. Then what will you all say?

this shit happens all the time... some pussy got his feelings hurt.. .now he's making a fuss because his mom and dad changed his diaper until he was 18 ... i cannot believe anyone could come down on his side....? seriously?

the reason why pussy players like this exist is because mom and dad never told the kid to shut up/sack up/whatever

he will never play another down

what a massive dumbass

Objectively, how does everyone think this will play out?

Near term, my predictions: 1) Kramer gets a couple game suspension, 2) Graves neck heals after settling out of court, 3) Graves plays out the year with little success. His production was fell off after Rumble came back.

Long term.... sucks bad. The culture at ISU is messed up; the administration has an adversarial closed door nature. Just look at how Vailas handles things; he's hated by a majority of the faculty. I just wish something would be done about Vailas and Tingey. Does his dad still work for ISU?

For the sake of comparison, look at Boise State, they're run by a politician, someone that knows how to grease the wheel, someone that knows what to say and when to say it.

They shouldn't give this pansy a dime in fact they should counter sue him for defamation of character or charge him with attempting to impersonate a MALE

Will this hurt or help our recruiting process? Some fans are saying that it will hurt our recruiting process because of the negative exposure. Some fans are saying that it help our recruiting process as we are getting media exposure.

I suppose that Kramer could have pushed him down if Graves wasn't expecting it. The roster lists Graves at 6'0 and 175 lbs. Graves says Kramer is about 6'3 and weighs around 270 lbs. I haven't seen him up close in person, but watching the Coaches show, he looks like a pretty stout guy. I watched the thing on ESPN Sports Center. Kramer didn't "charge" across the field, he trotted. I could have got there faster than he did, not to sure I could have pushed Graves on his ass. Two things that I probably would have done since I have a temper as well. 1st, jumped up and hit Kramer with every thing I had, which would have got me throwed off the team, and an ass kicking besides, or 2nd, toughen up and take the punishment, accepted his apology, said let's play and let it go at that. And, I'll bet that right now after thinking about it, he wishes he had done the latter. I went back and read his credentials before coming to ISU. What was the honest feeling of the ISU crowd of him as a recruit? I really don't think much will come of this, but I do agree that his college career is over at this point. OH, Girardi benched A-Rod, but I'll bet he doesn't try to push him. :lol:

Latest posts

Back