• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

This could be interesting...

Listening to that attorney makes it perfectly clear why attorneys get a bad rap in our society. Comparing a push to a hazing death at Florida A $ M? C'mon for real!!!

After listening to the attorney, I'm surprised Graves didn't sit in a wheelchair and wear a neckbrace during his ESPN interview.

After a quick Internet search I found this on the attorneys website LOL

Jackson's Philosophy...
Jackson's philosophy and goal is to "add economic value to the activities of clients of the The Sports Group."

Jacksons philosophy is to:make my clients look like a PUSSY and the laughing stock of the entire country if not world.

Sniper, did you hear how fast the attourney came back and asked if the interviewer had a medical degree?
That's the same thing he will ask Kramer's attourney if it comes to that. I wouldn't have expected anything less from him, but POMPOUS, veru much so.

Bandit said:
Sniper, did you hear how fast the attourney came back and asked if the interviewer had a medical degree?
That's the same thing he will ask Kramer's attourney if it comes to that. I wouldn't have expected anything less from him, but POMPOUS, veru much so.

If it gets that far, and I don't think it will, Kramer's side and ISU's side will be prepared. They'll have medical experts who will look at the tape and be asked about the likelihood of a neck injury and so on. Do you see how fast Graves got up? Didn't see him holding his neck either. Plus, there is video footage of every practice and every game where Graves got hit HARDER than that. If Graves really does have neck issues, then perhaps he received them from another hit. It would be quite easy to cast doubt on whether Kramer's push hurt Graves' neck.

That lawyer is a piece of work. Wow. That lawyer has probably swayed public opinion more in Kramer's and ISU's favor than any spin-doctor could have.

sasquatch said:
If it gets that far, and I don't think it will, Kramer's side and ISU's side will be prepared. They'll have medical experts who will look at the tape and be asked about the likelihood of a neck injury and so on. Do you see how fast Graves got up? Didn't see him holding his neck either. Plus, there is video footage of every practice and every game where Graves got hit HARDER than that. If Graves really does have neck issues, then perhaps he received them from another hit. It would be quite easy to cast doubt on whether Kramer's push hurt Graves' neck.

That lawyer is a piece of work. Wow. That lawyer has probably swayed public opinion more in Kramer's and ISU's favor than any spin-doctor could have.

Who cares about the outcome of a trial? The damage is done. Regardless of how ridiculous it looks... its looking like Kramer may need to go.

New video footage of Graves just released

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3IQTjOMewg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Someone really "dropped the ball" by not taking care of this within the University. I feel so sad for the rest of the team.Those boys put their blood, sweat and tears out on that field every day, wanting something better for their futures and for this team. They are working harder in the classroom, spending who knows how many hours away from their families, some of them trying to raise a family for hells sake, hoping and wanting for this to be the day that it all pays off. For some of these boys, they get the privilege to be able to do what they have always loved to do, play football in exchange for a college education. Whatever their reason for playing ball is, Im pretty sure they all want and expect the same thing. To know that they are out there for each other, good or bad. Ive got your back, you've got mine. I wish that Graves would have thought all of this through before he took it this far. Im guessing a hurt ego is more painful than any neck spasm, you just cant go the police about that. I am not making excuses for what coach K did, I know that he would take it back if he could. I truely believe that he only wants the best for these boys and their futures. He wants to be a positive thing for this community. I am sure he is broken hearted over this whole damn mess. I wish that a persons character could be worn like a football jersey, easy for all to see. I think we could see without hesitation what kind of character our coach has. I stand behind him. I do not want to see him lose his job. He has started something positive here, I hope that he gets the chance to see it come to be. I do not know how they are preparing for the game this saturday with all that has happened, but I am still keeping the faith that this could be the game to break our away losing streak. I hope now more than ever that this team will fight harder and stand a little taller. I believe in these boys and in coach Kramer. GO BENGALS!

The players and coaches have worked very hard trying to improve their football program on and off the field. It is not easy losing but they still show up on the practice field at 6:00am and get ready for the next game. I hope we get a win at Northern Colorado as the coaches and players deserve it. This other stuff going on will get worked out in the wash.

homegrown said:
Someone really "dropped the ball" by not taking care of this within the University

That's the problem and it's not the first time. At the end of the day this lands on the desk of the AD. If we lose Kramer to something like this that would be a travesty.

Latest posts

Back