• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Transfer portal

Since all the good players have portaled from WSU you can bet , If Riley gets job, he will bring the ones that thinks will help him immediately in the West Coast Conference.

If Riley gets the WSU job he will take all the players that will help him in the West Coast Conference along with any players he offered or planned on offering.

Casey Jones has entered portal
Too bad, he was probably my favorite player to watch. Unfortunately, he probably won’t be the last. Hopefully AD Collins makes a hire soon who can keep the core group together. We still have a really talented group of players and with the right coach they could do some damage again next year.

if Riley wants to take players from EWU do they have to enter portal or can they just transfer? We are gonna get hit hard, just those 3 are killers and imagine more to follow

Pied_piper_poster.jpg

if Riley wants to take players from EWU do they have to enter portal or can they just transfer? We are gonna get hit hard, just those 3 are killers and imagine more to follow

Pied_piper_poster.jpg
I think in that situation they just have to enter the portal and if Riley wants them they’re transfer. I think there’s a lot of behind the scenes discussions that happen that the general public isn’t aware of.

I figured if a player reaches out to a school and expresses his desire to transfer there and coach says yes just enter the portal..then they enter and get picked up. Wonder if there's any rules about schools talking to players and telling them to enter postal and school decides not to pick him up...then what? Guess that would fall under the behind the scene discussions. Still curious as to can a player simply decide to transfer outside the portal dateline.

I figured if a player reaches out to a school and expresses his desire to transfer there and coach says yes just enter the portal..then they enter and get picked up. Wonder if there's any rules about schools talking to players and telling them to enter postal and school decides not to pick him up...then what? Guess that would fall under the behind the scene discussions. Still curious as to can a player simply decide to transfer outside the portal dateline.
I’m sure that this happens all the time…

Coaches are not suposed to talk to transfer players until they are in the portal. However, a player's agent can call and talk to any school at any time. Certainly, any player can enter another scool without being in the portal. However, participating in sports is another issue all together. In this day of potals, NIL money, and player agents, the NCAA need to completely rethink and rewrite it's rules of conduct. Right now, it's as if there are no rules.

Coaches are not suposed to talk to transfer players until they are in the portal. However, a player's agent can call and talk to any school at any time. Certainly, any player can enter another scool without being in the portal. However, participating in sports is another issue all together. In this day of potals, NIL money, and player agents, the NCAA need to completely rethink and rewrite it's rules of conduct. Right now, it's as if there are no rules.
The entire thing has gotten out of hand. The NCAA needs to be regulated…

The entire thing has gotten out of hand. The NCAA needs to be regulated…
Genius! Because the government is so good with regulation, education, AND sports. Major college football already generally operates outside the control of the NCAA. If the feds tried to regulate the NCAA like they do transportation, or oil production, there would be a mass exodus. Institutions large and small would flee the NCAA to create their own sports alliances. Oh wait, that's already happening.

Latest posts

Back