• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Two-Deep Updates

Skippy

Prestesater replaces the injured Beckman at LT, Delacenserie is now listed as the backup QB, Forester moves into the starting lineup at DE, and Place moves into the two-deeps at WR.

http://www.isubengals.com/news/2013/9/10/FB_0910135127.aspx?path=football" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

From today's Journal: "Notes: Kramer said senior wide receiver Luke Austin and redshirt junior offensive lineman Nick Beckman will not play Saturday. They will be “unavailable indefinitely.' "

Ouch. That sounds like an ACL. I saw Beckman come off and it looked bad. But, I didn't see Austin come off, but just noted that he had taken off his pads in the 4th Quarter. He also looked like he was limping.

Thank heavens for a lot more depth this year. Several of the lineman who started last year, have been bumped out of the starting lineup. Now they will get their chance.

I was impressed with all of the wide receivers on Saturday. There weren't very many dropped balls. If Austin is out for quite a few weeks or (perish the thought) the entire season, some of the younger receivers -- Malcom, Hansen, Mangum, Campbell, Cook etc. -- will have a chance to show what they have.

Skippy, where do you actually get the two-deeps. I went to the link you posted and I couldn't find them.

Fan, the two deeps are in the "Game Notes" link. It brings up a PDF document and they're on page 14.

Sure hate to see Austin out - he and Richmond are quite the "one two" punch.

bengalguy said:
Fan, the two deeps are in the "Game Notes" link. It brings up a PDF document and they're on page 14.

Sure hate to see Austin out - he and Richmond are quite the "one two" punch.

Austin Graves? or is it Luke Austin?

On the coaches show tonight Mike said that Austin will play Saturday (how much he didn't say...) Also Mike said that Beckman is done for the year.

PBP

Latest posts

Back