• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

UM @ EWU

Make them earn it with our defense? 2 plays twice as likely to get a TD. Turns out it only took them one.
You’re putting an additional 5 yards between them and the end zone by accepting the penalty. If you force an incompletion or even get a stop on a short run on 3rd down, that’s still a better position than outting them on your own 2 yard line!

You’re putting an additional 5 yards between them and the end zone by accepting the penalty. If you force an incompletion or even get a stop on a short run on 3rd down, that’s still a better position than outting them on your own 2 yard line!
Oh we're gonna pretend like 5 yards will help this defense when they're putting up 60 yard runs? Ok dude.

Interesting to read the posts of the first 13 Negative Neds. Obviously you are not the expert your keyboard allows you to be.
My glass being 1/2 full I saw a team that worked their asses off against a highly ranked opponent.
I appreciated the creativity of the onside kick to essentially create a turn over.
Do you know how to read stat sheet? How many turnovers? How many penalties? IMO this team has improved greatly since the first games. How does this happen??? coaching not osmosis
Go Eagles!

Interesting to read the posts of the first 13 Negative Neds. Obviously you are not the expert your keyboard allows you to be.
My glass being 1/2 full I saw a team that worked their asses off against a highly ranked opponent.
I appreciated the creativity of the onside kick to essentially create a turn over.
Do you know how to read stat sheet? How many turnovers? How many penalties? IMO this team has improved greatly since the first games. How does this happen??? coaching not osmosis

Last edited:
Go Eagles!
No doubt the team played a lot better yesterday in two of the three phases. Offense was very good and special teams did a lot right as well. The problem, and this has been a near perpetual problem, is that those units need to be perfect because the defense is so tragic. When you have one unit play this constantly bad, it cripples the team. There has been no improvement in the area that would statistically be the easiest to correct.

But yeah, had we played like this all season, we'd be at least 3-2.

Go Eagles!
Seems to me like stubborn Aaron Best starting to feel his seat is on fire and decided to open the offense up knowing the defense won't be able to stop shit. Everyone was mostly positive the first two seasons and it didn't work. Sometimes you got to tell people, be good or be gone.

Second half best half of year. Bet Hauck is reaming his defense if not by now then tomorrow, for coming out second half flat defensively. They will build off that. Doesn't take away for the great effort EWU did for not giving up and putting forth a near herculean effort to pull out the win. Proud of that effort and losing 3 games by total of 10 pts does tell me all is not lost for the season although I thought it could be.
This is front page griz site...Historic offensive night leads Montana to first Inferno win....nuff said.
Dont usually call out names but 1st half we had a kid out there behind dline who was all of 150 lbs, maxx. Maybe he did alright but I feared for life and general well-being. Montan's D not that good but had big guys all over that put on some voracious hits...and we just kept getting up man!

Latest posts

Back