• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

UNC vs ISU/WSU this week

weberwildcat

WSU is still trying to forget that 30 foot 3 pointer by your guy with the last name with 20 letters. That game put weber at 0-1 in conference play, wsu is very much lookign forward to a rematch this saturday. but first the bears will go to ISU on thurs. The ISU/WSU road trip should be interesting this year for the rest of the schedule.

Does anyone think UNC will win either game or both or any?

At 3-7 with all the close losses for the Bears, I think they could easily be 8-2. The real test for the Bears will be finishing games. Beating WSU and NAU are big wins. I don't think anyone on this board realizes how big beating Weber was. It took Sac St close to 10 years to get their first ever win against Weber and it took them exactly 10 years to get their first win in Ogden, UT. Portland St not much different. It took them a decade for their first win in Ogden.

When you do win though, just don't pull a Sac and take the game ball home! lol

The Bears are nothing if inconsistent. The team just doesn't have quite as many players as it needs. Couple that with some key injuries and there you get a team that can beat SDSU or also the team that loses to Sac St. We need another consistent shooter and another frontline force. I think if Archibeque would have been able to go this year that would have been enough in a couple of those close games. Idaho State is playing well and Weber is tough at home. I think it will be tough on the Bears and unfortunately they probably lose both games. They are a year away.

Latest posts

Back