• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

UND vs ISU

....i'd sure like to think so....of course i thought we would get UC Davis...but i think we are U N D's first "away" game...that's gotta be worth something...they have to travel, not in their own beds, etc...we need to win this one and get a little confidence going again...let's win this one....and get U N C the following weekend ... :nod:

I have hope the Bengals will win, but I'm sure that hope will be gone by about the end of the first quarter. I am confident, however, that the Bengals will beat both Montana schools in volleyball this Homecoming weekend.

Things are a bit quiet. Tomorrow is the Homecoming Game and there's not much mention of it anywhere. Perhaps we're holding our breath after two losses on the road. However, I'm looking forward to the game and I'm bringing some grandkids with me. The game is just one reason for people to come together and enjoy an event with others. Hope to see you there. A Big Sky win could make our world spin easier. Go Bengals!

Bengal blub ruined this site years ago because he blocks anyone that doesn't support Kramer or Tingey...THE MOST BORING SITE IN COLLEGE SPORTS!

Great second half effort by the defense. While the defense seems improved this year and making some progress, the offense seems to be losing momentum each week.

This team managed to stay in the game with all of the mental mistakes. I suppose that is the positive. I will never understand kicking to Hardin when the plan was to pooch kick it going in.

I am excited that 17 starters return next year, this team is young and maturing. Would be nice to see them win some conference games to gain some confidence.

Finally as a true confession--I have a man crush on Luke Austin. What a stud and what a great kid coming to ISU, earning a scholarship and becoming a very productive BSC player.

Go Bengals!

Unfortunately, the offense relies too much on Arias and he isn't that guy right now. JC guys usually struggle the first year.

At least this year we can say coulda-shoulda...

We haven't had a legit QB here in a decade. I believe in this staff. And as we continue to recruit a higher caliber athlete, we'll become a true contender.

Best play of the game was the Reyes line drive punt that nailed the UND player in the butt and allowed ISU to recover within striking distance.
Sanchez - butt fumble. Reyes - butt punt.

Even though we didn't win, I'm just real happy with the way we played and how the team never gave up never stopped fighting. This team's coming on, we're getting there.

It was an enjoyable game to watch and I'm glad we were competitive. That being said, we should have won. We really needed to, for our players confidence and to build a foundation for fan support for next week against UNC and beyond. What drives me crazy is the mental mistakes we do not need to be making. I said it last week, and I'll say it again, when it takes 30+ seconds off the play clock to get a snap off in a no-huddle offense, just start huddling. Justin Arias continues to struggle big time -- perhaps huddling would alleviate some of the pressures facing him, and he could calm down, walk to the line prepared and confident, and make some decent throws. Happy with the running game, although (due to sacks) we only had like 7 or 8 yards rushing despite Finney rushing 70 yards on 10 or 11 carries.

And defense played like champs on Saturday. They made a few mistakes early, but they only allowed 14 points and did a good job stopping the rushing game and containing an All-American wide out. We should be winning games when the D plays that well.

I'm really hopeful we can beat UND this week. Weber continues to struggle, and if we could get a couple wins under our belt, I definitely think we have a shot of winning on the road in Ogden.

I get what you are saying Ralph it is frustrating. I thought about it and wanted to take a look at what they had coming back next year. Then it hit me, man they are yooooooooounggggggggggggg.

Something we need to consider and it is not meant to be an excuse. On offense ISU starts I believe 7 SO and FR. I think the unit is struggling with youth, especially on the offensive front.

Not many teams can say they start 7 underclassman on either side of the ball.

I did not realize we were that young either, Cub. That's good news for the future, but we need to get our guys used to and therefore believing they can go into every game and win. It's like Kramer said after the game, we're so unused to winning that when it looks like we can our guys don't know what to do.

And I wrote that I was hopeful we could beat UND this week. I of course meant to type UNC. The Bears are 1-5. Definitely a winnable game.

Latest posts

Back