• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Vailas get some nuts.

bengalcub

You allow this football program to be your revenue prostitute; then you handcuff Tingey and force him into extending this lapdog of a coaching staff for two years. The time is now for you to spend the 100K and restore the freaking ASS ROAR.

Take 100K of the blood money and grow a pair! This problem is yours and your ass needs to own it.

I want this BS OVER Monday.

Haven't missed but one home game since the end of 2005. And, today was the very first time I've ever left an ISU game before the final whistle. Left at 45-3.
Interesting to see that many of the Big Sky teams have QB's or RB's that transferred in from 1-A programs. Today's Sac State QB's were no exception - NM State for the starter =- man he could pass and run, and the senior backup QB was from UCLA. The difference in the athleticism of what ISU puts on the field versus what many of our opponents have with the transfers from the big programs at key positions is immense. Hint hint.
Sac State had some tricks up their sleeves - far more in one quarter than Zamberlin & company could create in a season. What an embarrassment -and totally disgusted!

I see they got my message, LOL.

I heard that losing today's would make that likely as they would end short of the three win threshold that folks around the program knew about.

Will wait for confirmation, but this program needs new leadership.

No joy in this for me, especially when many people (some with families) will be losing their jobs. Further, the players will be taking it in the shorts as well. However, as down as the program has been in the last several years, at least there is some hope as ISU turns this page.

Any idea if Z will coach the team against EWU? IMO, they should let him finish out the season.

biobengal said:
No joy in this for me, especially when many people (some with families) will be losing their jobs. Further, the players will be taking it in the shorts as well. However, as down as the program has been in the last several years, at least there is some hope as ISU turns this page.

Any idea if Z will coach the team against EWU? IMO, they should let him finish out the season.

Tingey will fire Z but things won't change at ISU until it changes at the top. Z needs to go, tingey needs to go and Vailas needs to retire. This is a joke of a program and it starts at the top. Z and the lack of leadership has put us back 10 years and it makes me sick. All three of you dip shits need to get out of town.

But we have a new BBall court.

Give me a flippen break.

bengalcub said:
You allow this football program to be your revenue prostitute; then you handcuff Tingey and force him into extending this lapdog of a coaching staff for two years. The time is now for you to spend the 100K and restore the freaking ASS ROAR.

Take 100K of the blood money and grow a pair! This problem is yours and your ass needs to own it.

Seriously??? Handcuffing Tingey is EXACTLY what should happen. Sure Z hasn't done anything to help the situation here but hiring daddy's little boy to be AD when he has ZERO qualifications for the job other than the proper family lineage is what is going to continue to prevent ISU from having an athletic department that isn't a complete laughing stock.

nonotagain said:
bengalcub said:

Seriously??? Handcuffing Tingey is EXACTLY what should happen. Sure Z hasn't done anything to help the situation here but hiring daddy's little boy to be AD when he has ZERO qualifications for the job other than the proper family lineage is what is going to continue to prevent ISU from having an athletic department that isn't a complete laughing stock.

Exactly +1

nonotagain said:
bengalcub said:
/quote]

Maybe your criticisms are warranted, however the nepotism card is WEAK. Exactly where has Tingey screwed the pooch?

bengalcub said:
nonotagain said:
bengalcub said:
/quote]

Maybe your criticisms are warranted, however the nepotism card is WEAK. Exactly where has Tingey screwed the pooch?

The football team

Yes, by all means, let's fire another AD and put back the fundraising progress for another 2 or 3 years. Let's stay in the same boat ISU has been on for the last 25 years and keep firing and hiring coaches without making any improvements.

15 years or so, and this is who we had,

Randy Hoffman
Irv Cross
Kelly Wiltbank
Howard Gauthier
Jim Senter
Paul Bubb
Jeff Tingey

Thaht's about an average of 2 years per AD for the last 15 years. Who did anything to improve the ground work at ISU? At least 3 of these guys are so pompous and arrogant, they turned donors off from the get go. At least one of these guys said it wasn't in his job description to fundraise. At least one of these guys kept getting migranes everytime he was stressed. Was the football program really that much better off under any of these others? Nope.

Should Tingey have been hired in the first place? Nope. Has he done something so horribly wrong which warrants being fired? Nope. He has made more improvements than any of the previous 6 AD's.

Nah, let's keep firing guys without addressing the core of what's really wrong. Let's keep the shitty facilities and shitty financial support.

JJB said:
Yes, by all means, let's fire another AD and put back the fundraising progress for another 2 or 3 years. Let's stay in the same boat ISU has been on for the last 25 years and keep firing and hiring coaches without making any improvements.

15 years or so, and this is who we had,

Randy Hoffman
Irv Cross
Kelly Wiltbank
Howard Gauthier
Jim Senter
Paul Bubb
Jeff Tingey

Thaht's about an average of 2 years per AD for the last 15 years. Who did anything to improve the ground work at ISU? At least 3 of these guys are so pompous and arrogant, they turned donors off from the get go. At least one of these guys said it wasn't in his job description to fundraise. At least one of these guys kept getting migranes everytime he was stressed. Was the football program really that much better off under any of these others? Nope.

Should Tingey have been hired in the first place? Nope. Has he done something so horribly wrong which warrants being fired? Nope. He has made more improvements than any of the previous 6 AD's.

Nah, let's keep firing guys without addressing the core of what's really wrong. Let's keep the shitty facilities and shitty financial support.

That gets you the coveted +1

Latest posts

Back