• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

2012 Football Verbal Commitments

Melendez, along with a couple of other Zamberlin "Pets" chose the low road in last year. They became problems in the locker room as well as on the field. When called out for poor play, they chose the route of least resistance, blaming everyone but himself. Melendez who was supposed to be a big hitter, whiffed on more tackles than I have ever seen. I can only believe he was doing it intentionally or he would have never started at Hofstra. Kramer, like it or not will call a player out publicly. He did the same at Montana State so it is nothing new to him. Players, who are all about themselves, do not handle being called out well. All they want to hear about is their success, not their failures. They want everyone to rant about the one good play or tackle, not about the five missed tackles or wrong routes ran. Kramer not only gives praise publicly, he gives criticism publicly. Players had better toughen up because I do not see that changing.

It all started with Zamberlin picking a former player up in his car and taking him for a ride after Kramer was hired. It was there that "ExCoach Z" planted the seed of doubt as a bitter man with the upperclassman.

The message:

Do not trust Mike Kramer...

The result:

Division in the locker room and now only 12 kids that were recruited by Zamberlin's staff remain on the team.

The morale of this story:

The Zamberlin stink will linger for years and we all get to witness the turds being flushed.

The Kick in the nuts factor:

Zamberlin was getting paid by ISU when this interaction with a former player took place.

What does the future hold:

Kramer fixes what is broken!

All the proof one really needs that the Zam scam & co. were a total joke, is the fact that 2 seasons removed from him being at the helm, only 12 players remain. Zam scam a HC at the D1 level = ultimate FAIL! What a complete abortion his tenure proved to be here..

You know, even though Larry Lewis was fired, he was always pretty classy about the whole situation. After getting kicked out by Bubb, he had every reason to be a jerk, but he really wasn't. When one of the Journal's reporters, I think it was Kellis, kept trying to goad him into dissing ISU well after Zamberlin was hired, he didn't do it. Gotta love shock jock journalism. I never thought I'd cheer for Nevada and the Little General, but now that Larry is there coaching special teams and running backs, I probably will.

Go Bengals!
Go Kramer!
Go Wolfpack!

I remember Larry Lewis and his wife at a basketball game cheering for the Bengals. Very classy move by the Lewis family that night.

Latest posts

Back