• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

CHAT ISU vs SUU????

PBP,

Better to bring in some JUCOs this recruiting season to fill the needs so we have a chance to win more than one game. The rest are high school players.

If Kramer is coaching only a few JUCOs will come here. He does not know how to connect with JUCO head coaches.

There are plenty of Good JUCO players with excellent grades.

ISU should consider Hiring a JUCO head coach in Southern California where he knows how to recruit JUCO players and high school players. Southern California is where the talent is as there are a lot of players to choose from. That would be the primary recruiting ground along with Washington and Idaho.

First thing first. Let Kramer go after the Montana game and let one of the assistant coaches finish out the season as the Head Coach. Kramer is ready to go in my opinion. I think he was ready to go last season too.

Kramer has hinted many times that he cannot win here and has hinted many times he is ready to go.

Our AD needs to let him go.

up for the challenge said:
That was me about playing on the practice field. We do not deserve playing in Holt. We do not deserve taking Charter flights either.

What team in the Big Sky has lost more games than us in the last 6 years?

I would let Kramer go and give the head coaching job to one of his assistants until the AD finds a new head coach. Kramer is tired and wants to work on his boat and go fishing now.

To put this in perspective you're suggesting Seniors play their very last college game and possible football game of their life on the practice field because you don't think they deserve to play in Holt. You're going to tell a 4th/5th year senior to play on the practice field his very last game as some kind of exhibition stunt? Would you be willing to stand in front of the team that busts their butts day in and day out what they do and don't deserve. Do you understand the schedule they have on top of keeping with academic standards and how much they put into practice and meetings everyday and we have fans telling them they don't deserve to play on their own dang field?!! Sorry, that's just a ridiculous notion.

Those kids deserve every bit of that field, dome, flights and everything in-between. They are D1 football players, not a Pop Warner youth league. Yep, we're losing, but we can only speculate on the real issues. Is it coaching, is it injuries, there's a multitude of a factors that we aren't privy too. We hear about injuries, but I can bet the house there are players playing through injuries that we have no idea about. It's the name of the game, but win or lose I support this team and the players that put in the work every day in class and on the field.

/rant off

On the topic of JUCO's, I agree that a small part of the solution, but not the absolute. They are great for fill-ins, but the real solution is building 4 year players.

Tacoma5 said:
That was me about playing on the practice field. We do not deserve playing in Holt. We do not deserve taking Charter flights either.

What team in the Big Sky has lost more games than us in the last 6 years?

I would let Kramer go and give the head coaching job to one of his assistants until the AD finds a new head coach. Kramer is tired and wants to work on his boat and go fishing now.

To put this in perspective you're suggesting Seniors play their very last college game and possible football game of their life on the practice field because you don't think they deserve to play in Holt. You're going to tell a 4th/5th year senior to play on the practice field his very last game as some kind of exhibition stunt? Would you be willing to stand in front of the team that busts their butts day in and day out what they do and don't deserve. Do you understand the schedule they have on top of keeping with academic standards and how much they put into practice and meetings everyday and we have fans telling them they don't deserve to play on their own dang field?!! Sorry, that's just a ridiculous notion.

Those kids deserve every bit of that field, dome, flights and everything in-between. They are D1 football players, not a Pop Warner youth league. Yep, we're losing, but we can only speculate on the real issues. Is it coaching, is it injuries, there's a multitude of a factors that we aren't privy too. We hear about injuries, but I can bet the house there are players playing through injuries that we have no idea about. It's the name of the game, but win or lose I support this team and the players that put in the work every day in class and on the field.

/rant off

On the topic of JUCO's, I agree that a small part of the solution, but not the absolute. They are great for fill-ins, but the real solution is building 4 year players.

Best post I've read possibly all season Tacoma5. I agree 155% with EVERYTHING you said. Thanks for saying it by the way!!!! Enjoy watching the game tomorow. Go Bengals

demian said:
Best post I've read possibly all season Tacoma5. I agree 155% with EVERYTHING you said. Thanks for saying it by the way!!!! Enjoy watching the game tomorow. Go Bengals

Thank you Demian, I'll be there live in Missoula watching our players battle it out. This is one game and atmosphere I was determined to travel too.

For the record, UFTC, I ain't mad at ya! :thumb: I enjoy many of your posts and I'm glad you're passionate about our team and their future, can't fault you for that. Just that one little comment irked me, but it's the internet and it's all good. We live to fight another day.

Tacoma5 said:
demian said:

Thank you Demian, I'll be there live in Missoula watching our players battle it out. This is one game and atmosphere I was determined to travel too.

For the record, UFTC, I ain't mad at ya! :thumb: I enjoy many of your posts and I'm glad you're passionate about our team and their future, can't fault you for that. Just that one little comment irked me, but it's the internet and it's all good. We live to fight another day.

Tacoma5 are you going to go to the game in cheney next Saturday vs EWU also? I think I am going to go to that game in cheney if I go maybe I will hit you up and chat before game. I agree also I like UTFC a lot. One thing any fan base would not want is fans who are APATHETIC. That term does not fit UTFC at all and I appreciate that. I too enjoy the back and forth with him.

Tacoma5,

What is wrong with the practice field? It is brand new field as Kramer got his dream NFL practice field he wanted with new goal polls.. Everybody complains about Holt as an eye sore. The practice field would be great place to play for the players and fans. Outdoors in the cool crisp weather with possible snow - that is true football weather They should try it once.

demian said:
Tacoma5 are you going to go to the game in cheney next Saturday vs EWU also? I think I am going to go to that game in cheney if I go maybe I will hit you up and chat before game. I agree also I like UTFC a lot. One thing any fan base would not want is fans who are APATHETIC. That term does not fit UTFC at all and I appreciate that. I too enjoy the back and forth with him.

I'll be there! I'll hit you up with a PM next week to meet up before the game. :thumb:

Tacoma5 said:
demian said:

I'll be there! I'll hit you up with a PM next week to meet up before the game. :thumb:

Cool!!!!

Tacoma5,

What is wrong with the practice field? It is brand new field as Kramer got his dream NFL practice field he wanted with new goal polls.. Everybody complains about Holt as an eye sore. The practice field would be great place to play for the players and fans. Outdoors in the cool crisp weather with possible snow - that is true football weather They should try it once.

Well just off the top of my head...no seats (and no room to put a lot of them up) because of the fence surrounding the field, no bathrooms, no concessions, no scoreboards.

PBP

PBP,

Three weeks to take down the fence, bring in some portable toilets, and bring in a couple of catering trucks to sale food with some trash cans around field. No stands. Stand up or bring your favorite lawn chair. Fan Appreciation Day for Senior Day. Free admission or give a donation to the program. Could change our luck. What do we have to lose? May increase attendance next season. Fans love crisp weather to see a game. The players will love it. Start practicing outside on practice field to get ready for EWU game next week. Have the band and student body lined up outside the locker room to the practice field to pump up our players before the game when walking from locker field to the practice field before the game starts and booing Weber State when they walk out.

PBP,

Three weeks to take down the fence, bring in some portable toilets, and bring in a couple of catering trucks to sale food with some trash cans around field. No stands. Stand up or bring your favorite lawn chair. Fan Appreciation Day for Senior Day. Free admission or give a donation to the program. Could change our luck. What do we have to lose? May increase attendance next season. Fans love crisp weather to see a game. The players will love it. Start practicing outside on practice field to get ready for EWU game next week. Have the band and student body lined up outside the locker room to the practice field to pump up our players before the game when walking from locker field to the practice field before the game starts and booing Weber State when they walk out.

I don't think so. But I'll give you points for "originality."

PBP

Ok than... how many seniors will be available to play on Senior Day? Kramer has to play all of them quality minutes as that will be their last game in a Bengal uniform

Ok than... how many seniors will be available to play on Senior Day? Kramer has to play all of them quality minutes as that will be their last game in a Bengal uniform

I'm sure he'll play every Senior who can play and isn't physically hurt.

PBP

Latest posts

Back