• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Division II

Miguel

O-11 again…
257 out 264 RPI in all of college DI football, barely above the teams that cancelled their season
It’s all just sad…
Division II is the answer…

Yep, RMAC is the answer for football, Big Sky for every other sport. We could also just drop football, wouldn't be the worst thing in the world especially if it gave students a bit lower tuition. They're paying indirectly for just a terrible product for the past 20 years.

I think a move to D11 in football would be a move to D11 in all sports. I'm not saying you should or shouldn't do it, just that it may not be what you think it would be. You now have a coach who will be able to turn your FB fortunes around, if given the time and resources. I don't think it is as bad as you are painting it. The BSC is just a really strong FB league. If you compete in our league, you compete for national recognition and championships.

Your record may not show it, but I saw a big improvement in the competitiveness of your program. :clap:

He's right, you don't just move down to D2 for football... it's not that simple and clearly the opinion of a moron... have all other sports competed at D1? Are we in a conference with peer institutions? Yes to both... so the idea of dropping down to the RMAC and rolling with Western State and Ft Lewis is moronic... are you alum? if so, that devalues your diploma... maybe we step up and compete and bit more and stop being pansies....

Latest posts

Back