• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

EWU game

Bettin balls eh... As much as it pains me/mine, ISU is overmatched in this one. The transitory state of the oline, the inability to consistently stop offenses, and the lack of a running game doom the bengals. This may be a tough one to look better in.

EWU- 42
ISU-17

john_clayton said:
bengalcub said:
ISU-Hope, progress, 100% effort
EWU-Who cares

Cub - you took those words right off my computer as I agree with your prediction. However, to translate it into numbers, in my opinion the score will be:

ISU: 21
EWU: 35
Announced/paid attendance: 5400

ISU will come out strong and play better as a team than last week. ISU will get an early score, get some momentum. However, the EWU overall size/speed/talent take over. QB Nichols and WR Boyce cause fits to an improved ISU DEF. ISU stops the streak of getting punts blocked at the expense of giving up one or two "game changing" returns. ISU RUSH OFF will get positive yards, but not near enough to pose as a consistent threat to take pressure off of the ISU PASS OFF.

Although Coach Z will spend more time overseeing the OL, any positive changes/adjustments will come and they'll get better, but not as quickly as this week. Too much thinking going on up front and not enough playing on instinct/reaction. ISU's success of giving hope, improvement, and the best chance to win rests primarily on the OL. If the OL can get the job done, ISU OFF can move the chains, sustain some drives and give the ISU DEF much needed rest.
Jalopy, how yu been? Good to see you are still alive and kicking. I miss the days of cooking ribs/wings and sitting down and breaking bread with you before the game.

John Clayton's response is what's probably going to happen. I will still go up there and rah rah and hope for the best but history tells me different because it has become such a part of our thinking and acceptance. I have left there too many times with a big GUT PUNCH! Cold hard facts,period! I will still throw this out to the players and coaches......PROVE US WRONG! PROVE ME WRONG! The thing is, I know you can do it but ALL invlolved need to be on the same page and giving 110%

Considering that this weekend is Homecoming, I think we could very well have about 7000 fans or so. There's a lot of diehards like me who will always support the Bengals through thick and thin. I'd be happy if our players gave 100% and gave a supreme effort and didn't take some plays off, like last week. And I think that Cub and Jalopy would agree.

Latest posts

Back