• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Give me one good reason to respect ISU football!!!

Keep the faith, my friend, keep the faith. Z and crew havn't shown anything yet with W's, but you can see a change in their attitude. A LL coached team would have folded, IMO.

OK since people have not responded, I will kick it off. People cant provide any reasons AT ALL!!!!!! :x All you die hard "bungal" fans have wasted your time day-after-day, year-after-year on this dang forum and have nothing to say for your team lol, lol, lol, lol!!!! :lol: This post should be a clear sign to your head coach, "AD," and fans that ISU football has failed (once again). Finishing the game with two TOs...no wonder why this team cant win. Oh did I mention losing to a weak 1 AA team ...North Dakota... what the______! This the primary reason why student enrollment at ISU has been crappy at best. This program should be a main money driver and cant even do that!!!! Alright, who is with me....lets petition to scrap the program. hmmm..I see the the light...maybe I was wrong watching ISU "bungal" football from a distance over the years.....maybe Bowen was right to make the University purely academic!!!!! :mrgreen:

biobengal said:
Keep the faith, my friend, keep the faith. Z and crew havn't shown anything yet with W's, but you can see a change in their attitude. A LL coached team would have folded, IMO.

While you have a slight point...attitude alone will not pay the bills at this University...WINS will. If you guys continue giving a pass (for losing) you will never do well. How many times have you as a fan said..."maybe next year." This program owes you and you guys let them off the hook. Simply put, this program is draining dollars from academics. Trash it already!!!! At least us Weber State fans are starting to see "dub'yas!!!!!" :mrgreen:

I don't think he is a Bengal. I think Luv sounds like another true Vandal fan -- who would love for us to drop our program.

Well, if we can't do better then this, maybe we should. After this pathetic dispay, we will likely not win a game all year.

boisebengal said:
I don't think he is a Bengal. I think Luv sounds like another true Vandal fan -- who would love for us to drop our program.

I am not a "bungal." Seriously though, is this program better now than ...lets say....4-7 (even longer)years ago? Im serious, what are your thoughts? If no, why not trash it...seriously.

Well, if this season ends the way it started, I will use 'Superfan's' exact words when ISU calls next year asking for contributions. I am sick of this BS.

isusuperfan said:
Hey, I've got 3 words for you:

Go...to...hell

OOOOHHHHHH You are the "isusuperfan!" You out of all people should be pissed off the most! :evil: So why should anyone respect ISU "bungal" football? Seriously, I challenge you to provide one reason...tell me

lagneb said:
Well, if this season ends the way it started, I will use 'Superfan's' exact words when ISU calls next year asking for contributions. I am sick of this BS.

finally, someone has the courage to say ENOUGH:D

luv2hateme said:
lagneb said:

luv2hateme, or expokygrad, or whatever idiot name you come up with next....anyone that pays attention to your drivel is a fool listening to a fool. You're not getting any more of my time.

VOTB

Am I angry with all the losses we've had the past few years? Yes, my broken stadium horns bear testimony. I hate it when we lose, I'm dejected and moody for awhile, ask anyone.

But I come out and support Idaho State football because in sports...as a true fan, it's what you're supposed to do. No matter what. I will support this program with every bit of my soul, a concept you have no clue about, and I will continue to support ISU Football for as long as I am alive. I'm old school, deal with it.

I am a Bengal, I bleed black and orange, and will continue to do so until my dying days.

SO SCREW OFF!

votb said:
luv2hateme said:
lagneb said:

luv2hateme, or expokygrad, or whatever idiot name you come up with next....anyone that pays attention to your drivel is a fool listening to a fool. You're not getting any more of my time.

VOTB

In your own words "....anyone that pays attention to your drivel is a fool."
LMAO...well...you responded to me...figure it out :o LMAO

isusuperfan said:
Am I angry with all the losses we've had the past few years? Yes, my broken stadium horns bear testimony. I hate it when we lose, I'm dejected and moody for awhile, ask anyone.

But I come out and support Idaho State football because in sports...as a true fan, it's what you're supposed to do. No matter what. I will support this program with every bit of my soul, a concept you have no clue about, and I will continue to support ISU Football for as long as I am alive. I'm old school, deal with it.

I am a Bengal, I bleed black and orange, and will continue to do so until my dying days.

SO SCREW OFF!

Honestly, your response would be my number one reason...seriously...I respect your response!!! While honorable, your position alone is not going to get results. What is the fan base doing (in addition to attending games) to HOLD THIS PROGRAM ACCOUNTABLE. Cheering is not enough! Has any group met with the team, the coach, the "AD," the players or the media to express your profound concerns (to put pressure). Where is the action?

luvtohateme, you are not even worth a response. Everybody needs to positive up. This team is much better than the teams from the last couple years.

Luv2hateme,

While you are floating your allegiance from one championship team to another, most of the users of this board are demonstrating commitment to a favorite institution, through good years and bad. You don't need to lecture us on the benefits of a winning program. Nor do you need to preach that the fans are failing to hold ISU athletics accountable. Your unfamiliarity with the efforts of members of this board to support and improve ISU athletics is apparent.

Latest posts

Back