• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU vs CWU thread

How many folks were covering Kelvin there? No matter, TD, ISU.

Kick me in the nuts at this point. Ice them and then kick them again.

It's gonna be a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggg year.
Defense looks like shit.
We can only throw the out on offense.
Looks alot like last season in many respects.
Too bad.

It usually takes me to the 6th game of the year to start looking forward to basketball.

I am getting a head start this year. With all my bitching today, Storms and Arias will end up with 15-20 or so tackles a piece. Nice job.

another thing, the OLine isn't getting it done for the most part from what I am looking at.
we apparently are missing Evan from last year.
3-4 of these guys were here and played significanly last year but they don't look like they can get it together. I don't understand that.

Something is up with that.

The linebackers aren't getting it done either. The ones in there are too light and not fast enuf for BigSky play.

I have only been watching since half time.

bengalcub said:
Look at that crowd. Look at all those empty seats.

Not hard to understand... I've never felt this low about ISU's future in football.

Zamberlin needs to open up everything... rewrite the offensive playbook, open up every position... freshmen, whatever.

Another sloppy played poorly coached game by the bengals.
That was the crux of it alum, Coach Z totaly out coached by his pupil!

ISU needs to make a decision now! I still believe in Coach Z. An extension would send a message to some of the kids that might think things would be easier under a new coach. The scheme was right today but the kids didn’t execute like they should have. The o-line obviously needs to step it up and our receivers need to take it to the house instead of tripping at the 50-yard line.

Latest posts

Back