• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

It's Game Day....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bengal Roar

Here's to a great season! I wish the Bengal faithful a successful season and no major injuries. Today starts another year and season.

It's time to showcase what you are made of. Everyone is included on this. Players, coaches, fans and administration.

The flags are posted in yards, the paws prints are leading.up to the gridiron, the bbq's are topped off and the band is making sound checks (and votb too).

Good luck! Man it feels like Christmas morning. Go Bengals!

..... :nod: ..... :agree: :agree: ...... :clap: :clap: :clap:...... :rimshot: :rimshot: ......... :beer2: :agree: :notworthy:

Bengal Roar said:
Here's to a great season! I wish the Bengal faithful a successful season and no major injuries. Today starts another year and season.

It's time to showcase what you are made of. Everyone is included on this. Players, coaches, fans and administration.

The flags are posted in yards, the paws prints are leading.up to the gridiron, the bbq's are topped off and the band is making sound checks (and votb too).

Good luck! Man it feels like Christmas morning. Go Bengals!

Big Bro Hugs Roar!

Great Kick-Off Roar! It's been a long time coming. Can't wait for the first football in the air at Holt. We'll be there with our Bengal gear showing our family motto for this year: "Respect the Stripes". Go Bengals! See ya there!

We need to fix security at the dome. Bunch of students drinking beer in section r and s being turds get more than two cops. The cops need to get off the railing and patrol. All isu game staff need radios.

BengalSapper said:
We need to fix security at the dome. Bunch of students drinking beer in section r and s being turds get more than two cops. The cops need to get off the railing and patrol. All isu game staff need radios.

Are you kidding me? I mean really. College kids drinking at a football game? That's never happened before. :rofl: :rofl:

BengalSapper said:

Seriously?

The game staff probably forget their radios on purpose for fear they'll pick up the ISU broadcast of the game. LOL! Does the ISU staff listen to the broadcasts? Jerry gets so many things wrong, but Tim is as worthless as tits on a boar. What insight does he provide? Really really painful to listen to those two. ISU needs to get an ex player for color.

About the beer, let them do what they want, Mormon troll. As long is it is in check, it should be fine, BRINGS SPIRIT TO THE GAMES, AND EXTRA EXCITEMENT! You get it yet, or are you just dry as a bone when it comes to knowing what spirit is? I assume so. It was the first game of the year, it was pathetic seeing everyone look so dull and not not engaged, be loud. ENJOY IT! The student section was great as always.

fanofthebengals87 said:
About the beer, let them do what they want, Mormon troll. As long is it is in check, it should be fine, BRINGS SPIRIT TO THE GAMES, AND EXTRA EXCITEMENT! You get it yet, or are you just dry as a bone when it comes to knowing what spirit is? I assume so. It was the first game of the year, it was pathetic seeing everyone look so dull and not not engaged, be loud. ENJOY IT! The student section was great as always.

All Alcohol is band inside the Dome due to NCAA rules. No alcohol sales or consumption in a school owned venue. Would you like to see ISU get sanctioned? There is a beer garden and drinking in the parking lot go out side that's great have fun. Underage drinking is against the law, Drinking in public is against the law, drinking and acting like a dumba@# makes fans not come back like the people with little kids behind them. I dont have kids I felt bad for them. It makes fans and Alum like me not give money to the school. It makes a business professional (me)question if this is the environment to spend money for advertising. The reason it is dull is because most of the fans that care about ISU don't like little punks like fanofthebengals87 that make such bigoted discriminator statements and don't like to be associated with those kind of people. It is people like you that cause 65% of ISU ( the Mormon's )to not attend and to send there money to BYU. I have no problem with people drinking at games I have been to several games collage and pro that allow alcohol. I sit in the no alcohol section because most people act like tools and make me PTSD and I want to punch them in the face or throw them down a flight of stairs. So most domestic problems are caused by alcohol like the huge brawl on the west side of the dome at homecoming last year. So people cant keep it in check its not allowed so its not cool. If you would like to continue to make bigoted and derogatory statements about peoples faith and be an all around d-bag come say it to my face..............

BengalSapper said:
All Alcohol is band inside the Dome due to NCAA rules. No alcohol sales or consumption in a school owned venue. Would you like to see ISU get sanctioned?

Actually, the NCAA has no such rule preventing the sale of beer in the dome or any other college venue. There are a few schools out there which do in fact sell beer in their own stadiums during their own events. The NCAA only prohibits the sale and advertising of alcohol during its official championship events, such as the Final Four.

JJB said:
BengalSapper said:
All Alcohol is band inside the Dome due to NCAA rules. No alcohol sales or consumption in a school owned venue. Would you like to see ISU get sanctioned?

Actually, the NCAA has no such rule preventing the sale of beer in the dome or any other college venue. There are a few schools out there which do in fact sell beer in their own stadiums during their own events. The NCAA only prohibits the sale and advertising of alcohol during its official championship events, such as the Final Four.

This works to

Idaho State University Alcohol Policy

Idaho State Board of Education policy prohibits the possession and consumption of alcohol in public areas of campus.
Pocatello city ordinance prohibits the possession and consumption of alcohol in public except as designated by their ordinance.
The possession and consumption of alcohol in Holt Arena and the parking lot outside of the designated "Bengal Fest" area is prohibited.
Failure to comply with these requirements may result in you being issued a criminal summons to appear in court.

I now that the NCAA has a rule because in 2002-2004 we tried to get beer served in the dome. It might take me a sec but I will find it.

BengalSapper said:
fanofthebengals87 said:

All Alcohol is band inside the Dome due to NCAA rules. No alcohol sales or consumption in a school owned venue. Would you like to see ISU get sanctioned? There is a beer garden and drinking in the parking lot go out side that's great have fun. Underage drinking is against the law, Drinking in public is against the law, drinking and acting like a dumba@# makes fans not come back like the people with little kids behind them. I dont have kids I felt bad for them. It makes fans and Alum like me not give money to the school. It makes a business professional (me)question if this is the environment to spend money for advertising. The reason it is dull is because most of the fans that care about ISU don't like little punks like fanofthebengals87 that make such bigoted discriminator statements and don't like to be associated with those kind of people. It is people like you that cause 65% of ISU ( the Mormon's )to not attend and to send there money to BYU. I have no problem with people drinking at games I have been to several games collage and pro that allow alcohol. I sit in the no alcohol section because most people act like tools and make me PTSD and I want to punch them in the face or throw them down a flight of stairs. So most domestic problems are caused by alcohol like the huge brawl on the west side of the dome at homecoming last year. So people cant keep it in check its not allowed so its not cool. If you would like to continue to make bigoted and derogatory statements about peoples faith and be an all around d-bag come say it to my face..............

You have issues...... sadly.

fanofthebengals87 said:
BengalSapper said:
fanofthebengals87 said:

I have issues your the religious bigot. Don't say anything if you cant say anything nice.

BengalSapper said:
fanofthebengals87 said:
BengalSapper said:
fanofthebengals87 said:

I have issues your the religious bigot. Don't say anything if you cant say anything nice.

LOL, you know its true... I have no hatred towards the Mormon religion. Y'all are so ignorant however when it involves to people trying to have fun and to people that aren't. Beer is good in moderation, everything is good in moderation. Don't take things for granted. I also have some many friends that have left the church because Mormons are so fake and hypocritical. That is their words, not mine. Don't you just love when you feel disowned by your own family and friends? Ostracized? These friends and my own step mom have gone through this. Sounds like great unity to me. :ohno:

"Don't say anything if you cant say anything nice." hmm... didn't you call me a 'dbag'? Yeah, you did. How about you try to not sound like a child. Sounds like you are a bigot to when it comes to fans that may be younger and more spiritual? I believe so...

I have lived in Pocatello all my life, 26 years and since I was very little, I have watched games at the Holt. I have been to other games as well in California. Trust me, I have know what liveliness is, compared to oppression. I just feel it when driving in to Pocatello, when I am gone for a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back