• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Kelvin Krosch not even getting reps? Personal Vendetta?

tigerblood

Been to a few practices and have noticed Kelvin Krosch has not even been hardly playing. I have to question if this is a personal vendetta from Tingey and Kramer against his family. He was one of the few bright spots on the team last year. Pretty sad deal if this is the case!

cant-tell-if-stupid-or-trolling-jpg.6665

If you're trying to stir things up, I won't allow it. Tingey is not Paul Bubb, and Kramer doesn't have time or care for shit like that. It's one thing to harbor cautious optimisim as I am with our new era (I'm excited but I won't go blindly like I did back in December 2006 when Zamberlin was hired), it's another thing to try and stir up some needless, harmful bullshit. Away sir.

Besides, I've been to practices as well and he's getting reps. If he wasn't, why bother sitting in an ice tub after practice?

Somebody has a vendetta. It's not hard to figure out who.

Hint: it's probably not the people whose job performance is measured by success on the field.

Just my observation from practice. Obviousely superfan you are to busy running around to actually watch what is going on at practice. You go away little guy and go create some more Nazi laden flags for ISU Athletics. JJb, Krosch WAS ONE OF A HANDFULL OF PLAYERS THAT DID HAVE SUCCESS ON THE FIELD. Did you even go to the games.

Tigerlood, I hate to break it to ya, buy your relative/friend Krosch is NOT that good.. He is slow and only had minimal success due to height.. We have 5 WR on the squad better than him.

Nobody said he was the best and you your self said 5 are better but he is not even hardly playing.Is there 14 or whatever the amount of WR's there are on the team better. I DO NOT THINK SO. Give me a solid explanation instead of bullshit. And besides Tuff everybody knows you are on Tingeys payroll so your opinion does not count.

There are only 4-5 players left from this recruiting class. I hope Kramer can find a way for them to contribute. The fact that they hung in there in some very difficult times speaks volumes to me. They certainly need them to graduate and start getting out from under sanctions created under the old regime.
All of them have game experience and can at least help the younger players. They can't afford to lose anymore players.

tigerblood said:
Just my observation from practice. Obviousely superfan you are to busy running around to actually watch what is going on at practice. You go away little guy and go create some more Nazi laden flags for ISU Athletics. JJb, Krosch WAS ONE OF A HANDFULL OF PLAYERS THAT DID HAVE SUCCESS ON THE FIELD. Did you even go to the games.

Who ya callin' little guy, you nutless wonder? :lol: I'm usually sitting next to Blackfootbengal at practices talking football; other than work I'm lazier than hell in the summer. I'll leave that running around to you younger, spry fellows like Cub ;)...by the way Blackfoot, thanks so much for that DVD, that is one of the most epic things I've ever seen in my life. You cannot get any better than that storyline: young team verses old, East meeting West, a passing team verses a ground game, and all of them sporting manstaches, big shoulder pads, loose jerseys and badass names like Case Debruijn and Tron Armstrong...all of this to the illustrious color commentary of the legendary Frank Broyles ("Mahk Mahchoorek is jest a brillant passah"). Epic, epic, epic!

As for the "Nazi" influences, I think you should look at the links I posted in a thread on YouTube. I redesigned several flags once I got the hang of the new system, and, never being happy with the first design (the sole exception was volleyball's flag), went and heavily redesigned all of them..keeping in mind my flags never had any Nazi influences in the first place. The end result? Awesome flags with a major influence from the greatest monarchies the world has known (for the record, I'm a monarchist who has little love for fascism, the end result of republicanism. Society needs parents, not dictators and/or enabling buffoons known as presidents). So run along Nutless and go watch Inglorious Basterds or whatever you watch for your education.

Hopefull, I agree 100%, I can only think of 3 players that have stayed from that recruiting class, Krosch, Kelvin Miller and JT Albers. Who else was in that class? The ironic thing about those players is Krosch is the one that has had an impact on the team. I am amazed that those players have had the will to continue on with the Bengals and I commend them all.

Kelvin Miller, JT Albers, David Tyler and Krosh and I believe there is one more. Hopefully the new coaching staff sees the value in having them be part of this years team. I really hope some of the young coaches do not push them out and disgard them.

Yes, I forgot about Dave Tyler. I don't believe Tyler is playing much either but I am not sure. He definitely should be on that O-line starting this year.

Im sure these posts questioning the new staff will really help Krosch out! :thumbdown: Is it possible that the other guys worked harder during the summer, and have looked better so far during camp? Krosch was ineligble during Spring Ball and that may have hurt him as well.

Krosch was not ineligible in spring ball. Krosch was dealing with medical issues during spring ball. The coaching staff just let people believe he was ineligible. These 4 players should be commended for sticking this out and these are the type of players that ISU should be recruiting then we wouldn't be in the APR mess. We as boosters should be backing these fine young men because they all have continued as BENGALS through lots of adversity. I for one want to thank each of the recruits from 2007.

Yes, let's not make ANY changes from the 3 previous 1-win seasons! :dunce:

How come every year a bunch of new people register and post within the same day or so AND talk about the Krosch's? Coincidence? Nah, couldn't be. :rofl:

P.S. This message is not ISU football related, but goes out to my mom and the rest of my family. If I ever bitch or whine about my work situation, please don't find it necessary to go on a public forum and badmouth my superiors AND use my name while doing it. Thanks. Love ya.

What about last fall? Was he eligible at the start of last Fall? Why would the coaches state that it was because of academics? You are digging a hole for your friend/family/etc with each post.

tigerblood said:
Nobody said he was the best and you your self said 5 are better but he is not even hardly playing.Is there 14 or whatever the amount of WR's there are on the team better. I DO NOT THINK SO. Give me a solid explanation instead of bullshit. And besides Tuff everybody knows you are on Tingeys payroll so your opinion does not count.

I thought everyone's opinion counted in a republic? Oh well...I like how you don't deny you're a relative. Since it's highly unlikely that you are, I'll just come out and say you aren't a quarter of the man Kelvin is. He doesn't need this. He doesn't need a little, know-nothing braggart coming on here and talking shit. So, in the interests of that whom you are patronizing, please...screw off.

If you DO happen to be a relative, please stop embarrassing him! If you were a member of my family coming online and talking crap about my coach, I'd come home and knock some good sense and respect into you. If a coach and I had problems, that's the way it would stay: between US.

Not family or friend, just a big booster that has watched a local kid from day one and yes I do pull for the local kids to do good because we have so few of them. What does last fall have to do with anything as far as this year? Kelvin explained that all himself in the journal but he was coming off of an appendectomy and as I understand it was still having trouble during spring ball.

A booster from Macky? He was academically ineligible to start last fall. Is that the type of player you want? If he is that much better than he will move up the depth charts.

Either way family,friend, neighbor you are not doing him any good.

A booster from Poky, if you need to know. You must be on Tingeys payroll also if you are so defensive. I was told Kelvin will actually be graduating early in December with a business degree and has a very good job lined up already when he graduates. So YES THAT IS EXACTLY THE TYPE OF PLAYERS I WANT TO SEE ON THE TEAM.

Latest posts

Back