• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Northern Colorado

Zamberlin is channeling Bud Hake's ghost.

BTW, Zamberlin, your boy Hill isn't playing well. What will Zamberlin do?

Burning redshirt years left and right.

I see Storms, B. Green, M. Durr and I think I saw K. Whimpey. Add Kirkegaard and Clayson and that would be six True Freshman.

On a side note--Ken Cornist, ISU's leading rusher just got a carry. First of the game.

...and I am calling Bullshit on the Hake comparisons.

Year two and competitive week in and week out until today. Step back from the ledge.

bengalcub said:
On a side note--Ken Cornist, ISU's leading rusher just got a carry. First of the game.

We've been talking about this all game at my house. We obviously don't know something.

Ken had a jacket on the sidelines when the game started and thru the first qtr
Don't know wut the deal is on that...however why in the 'F' can't we establish our running game? It is drizzling her and very wet conditions perfect for ball control ground game to set up passing. Orthmann makes too many changes and we seem not to be able to get in a groove.
?????
Run- spread-run-spread-spread spread-run etc...
Russ definitely not having a good game.

Even thru all of this I think we r still in the game.
I'm seeing signs of the
Jason Jones I know in those last couple of series.

Come on let's do something other than what we have been doing for the last 4 games.

It seems like the defense is energized with the infusion of new faces.

Hill is struggling, but the snaps and the four drops in the first half have been painful. Throw play action backed up against your own goal line out of the playbook--shades of Eastern Washington all over again.

No slight on Northern Colorado, but much of ISU problems have been self-inflicted.

Thus game is actually getting quite comical... I'm officially saying this coaching staff, SUCKS! Spartan, there you go... This 'team' is straight RUBBISH!

Our special teams are sickening!! At least with Lewis we could always count on good special teams play. Cub, I say burn the redshirt year, I am sick of watching our so called veterans play!

Fair enough on the RS--but we better see them get time the rest of the season. Not fair to do to kids six weeks in, unless they are going to give them run the rest of the year.

As for Zamberlin and staff--I'm still on board but some changes may need to be made. Anyone else with me?

Auburn just fird their off. cordinator is this possible. Z needs to revaluate his entire staff. Personally I would like to see Miller take over the play calling and Orth just handle the line. As far as the def. side of the ball goes I think Z should just take over the defense. Just because Z had earned his shot at the D-1 level does not mean his entire staff had!

Just heard Hill's 4th or was it 5th interception of the day to go along with at least one fumble. Are you trying to tell me that someone on the bench isn't deserving of some playing time? Blum or Mozzochi, both 6'-4" should be getting some playing time over a QB (listed at 6'-0) who always looks like he's throwing out of a hole that he just can't see out of (the pocket). Are Coach Z's hands tied or are we going to see Hill for 2 years after this, as well?
I realize he had some good stats in some of the other games but for crying out loud....... :roll:
Tired of hearing about the weather and field conditions at Northern Colorado from the radio crew, too - both teams are on the same field.
See you at the Northern Arizona game!

I agree, what was the point in putting in Hill for the final series so he can throw several more 3 yard passes? Someone deserved a shot towards the end of this game..... a game that was so obviously in the bag.

Latest posts

Back