• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Portal Transfer 2024

We have had a lot of quality Safeties, and a couple have had multi-year lingering injuries... I think the room was going to look different. Cam is an NFL prospect who stayed in school to graduate here. He'll be an alum, no hard feelings... Kam Rocha is just a shock and out of left field. But, he is graduating -- so it is a chance to see where he can go. Makes me think maybe Eian is finally healthy? We did add Kenion III there as well.

A name to watch out for in the Safety Room, Yebrell Emerson. He was a beast at Fresno JC - similar size to Cam B. He enrolled early and played in spring game. Also, Phoenix Rose may come in as a True FR and contribute?

Last edited:
This guy had some big FBS schools looking at him. I’m kind of sitting here with my mouth wide open. Had not heard this was coming. The QB room as it sits is pretty full. This means there are potentially 1-2 defections coming.

We never know the vibes in each group. The timing that this went down after the spring game tells me some people think they might have lost a starting position? Decided to leave rather than less play time! Never know what they were truly thinking?

The coaching staff knows what it takes to be elite in the Big Sky & FCS. Hopefully they are prepared to reload talent. 🙏🏻🏆

Thankfully QB squad looks deep with talent. Never know how KB wheels are doing? Seems that he might still not be at 100%?
KB is in a Boot, probably not a candidate to be welcomed with open arms by another program right now?

I could see Camp portaling out and Cook going the JC route (or really just chilling as the 4th option).

That would leave Conklin/KB and the highest rated JC QB in the country in the room.

I think the plan is Conklin starter KB redzone.

So Barton would be the actual backup or competing with it with Camp if he stays.

I think the plan is Conklin starter KB redzone.

So Barton would be the actual backup or competing with it with Camp if he stays.
If KB can be the O’Hara role and Conklin the Dunniway, we might might catch lightning in a bottle again.

KB is more explosive, but probably less durable than O’Hara, but Conklin is a better thrower and more mobile, albeit less experienced than Dunniway.

Gonna be an interesting room!

The portal officially closed today for football and basketball, but there still could be some straggling announcements.

Would love to see Broussard return like Gibson did last year.

Kam returned last year too... I don't think he'll do it twice in a row

On a different note Stanford has a lot of players in the portal. I noted Aaron Armitage, Edge rusher still listed as undecided, shoot I think he could do well here.

How does this work, say Broussard isn't picked up. And the Hornets have recruited his replacement. Does Broussard get his old position/scholly back? Or is he SOL?
They can return to their current team only if the coach allows them to and there is an open roster spot.

If I was on the team (I am a former player), I wouldn’t want him back on the team. You can’t trust people that aren’t fully committed when in big games, those people cost you wins.

If I was on the team (I am a former player), I wouldn’t want him back on the team. You can’t trust people that aren’t fully committed when in big games, those people cost you wins.
I am not a 21 year old with people in my ear, but doing it 2 times, seems like you want the first bus out. Sam Herder tweeted about a day ago that 115 FCS players went to FBS last year, half got buried in the depth chart, so there is that too.

I am not a 21 year old with people in my ear, but doing it 2 times, seems like you want the first bus out. Sam Herder tweeted about a day ago that of the 115 All Conference Transfers To FBS, about half were buried in the depth chart.

Latest posts

Back