• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

UNLV game

Not to have a talented full scholarship punter, kicker, and field goal goal kicker on the team is insane as there are plenty of high school players that specialize in this area so they can get a full ride. Kramer refuses to recruit and sign these type of players. Kramer does not even know who he will use from game to game. How many punts have been blocked or punted for short yardage this season? How many kicks have gone out of bounds, returned for touchdowns, and have not been returned this season? How many field goals have been blocked and missed this season? Hilarious!

Kramer has had 5 seasons of recruiting and signing of players to turn this program around. Last season was a great season. You know why? Can you say Arias.

otis campbell said:
...........As for Kramer, if he can't get it done, it can't be done. End football and turn Holt Arena into a tater barn or worlds largest indoor pool. With attendance averaging what it has, Pocatello doesn't deserve FCS football. Take away the kids attendance, its down right embarassing.

This

Long time member go way back with Bud Hakes Ghost if that means anything to any of you all. I think everyone is disappointed in the results this year. Fans, players, alumni, coaches, parents of the players, administration etc. etc. Are there some issues clearly but do any of us really know what they are and what the fix is? Doubt it and your a fool if you think you do. Bottom line in the last 35 years ISU has had 5 coaches that have had winning seasons of which a few of those were only 6-5 seasons. Koetter, Lewis, Kramer and Kragthorpe are the only ones that have done it better than 6-5. As I stated last year Kramer is ISU's last best hope at making this football program meaningful. The fact that so many people are dejected and frustrated is because Kramer and the 2014 team did something that hadn't been done here in a while and that was the creation of high/lofty expectations for continued success. I think we are all waiting and wanting ISU's decade of dominance to begin much in the same vain as Montana's, BSU, Idaho, Eastern Washington, etc etc. The only guy that is capable of building that is Kramer. There is no one that ISU could hire that would be better for this job (far from a perfect one we all know that) then Kramer. To me Kramer should retire at ISU from coaching and then become the AD once Tingey moves on. Kramer is the kind of person, much like Dick Zornes was to Eastern Washington or Chris Ault was to Nevada, to build this program into something it has never been. Do I really here a call for the likes of Zamberlein or Tom Walsh because that it what you would get? Please.

PS. Ricky Worman wasn't all that great but a strong running game and a stout O line made him look great. Know your Big Sky history before you start calling out the likes of Kramer. It would be like South Carolina fan calling for Spurrier's head or Kansas State fan calling for Bill Snyder's removal. Move on.

otis campbell said:
I still think ISU is better than this. Too bad Arias couldn't be here for one last shot. UNLV, I thought, should be a win. Very surprised. Conference time with ANOTHER road trip, this time CP SLO, who have played at Griz and Cats, so no surprises, and will be a good evaluation of just how good or bad ISU is in reality. As for Kramer, if he can't get it done, it can't be done. End football and turn Holt Arena into a tater barn or worlds largest indoor pool. With attendance averaging what it has, Pocatello doesn't deserve FCS football. Take away the kids attendance, its down right embarassing.

Oh stop, ISU is less than one year removed from a second place finish.

I agree that Coach Kramer is the only guy for this job and rebuilding this program. I have faith he will get them fixed and get this team back on track. After four games I don't see this as year where we are going to contenD not with the remaining schedule we have.

I wish everyone would stop crying about who play where we play. road games home games. you play who you play, FBC, FCS who cares!!! punter, kicker big deal . bottom line is coach's need to coach better, players need to play better and fan need to support better. so far none of that has happened, but guess what today is a new day. we pick ourselves up admit we've sucked so far turn inward and commit to make it better. if you're in be in if you're out be out!!!!!!

This just underscores the reasons WHY attendance has gone to hell. 30+years of sucky football. A GENERATION !!! A change OVERNIGHT is a relative term. If not Kramer, bag it. Can you imagine Arias with this crew?

Latest posts

Back