• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

UPDATE-Richards Dismissed from Football Team, Amos Suspended

isusid said:
Guys, if we wanted to the world to know, we would have said it in the release. It's between the player and the coaching staff, and it should be left to that.

ISUSID

Interesting comment from the former SID. Hmmm so there must not have been any political use to throw this athlete under the bus? Those of us who know you Mr. Former SID, know there must not be any gain this time to share the bits and pieces of gossip. Or maybe just maybe, enough of us have complained about the treatment of us (the athletes etc..) that the administration has gotten a little smarter since you left. Lets hope so. :)

What...wait? Did you post a message I left two years ago about using the phrase "violation of team rules"? This would win for most bizarre random slam of me I've ever seen...wow is that one weird. Thanks for that LOL.

Frank

letuknow said:
The media asked for the interview not him. He isnt perfect, but the coaches arent either. Are you OK with a coach verbally abusing a player?
Here is my point let u know nothing...you didn't even join the den until oct 15, 2008 when your buddy got kicked off the team...you are not ok with "a coach verbally abusing a player" but you are ok with a coach physically pushing a player.

And one more thing let u know nothing I for one, commend the players that have stayed with the program...instead of knocking them give them some credit for sticking it out...Kramer has had players leave his program also which is going to hurt the APR. If I remember correctly the reason Tingey gave Zamberlin his extension was because the players were doing so good in the class room and community.

The APR is a complicated process and I believe it is a 4 year average...the attrition of players is as important as the classroom...that is why the players leaving Kramers program is going to bite ISU in butt!

Latest posts

Back