• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Week 1 - #8/10 Sac State at San Jose State

Agree… SJSU knowing they will have a challenge.
If Coach Defense can gel quickly we will beat them similar to what we did at Colorado St. If our Defense isn’t playing well then it will be a closer game.
Next Game hoping Michigan beats up on Fresno State where we can catch them as well and go 2-0 vs Mtn West
I think you’re right… Hopefully they have enough players that aren’t too scared and will show up for the game.Spread has gone from -7.5 to -2.5 San Joser. I’m sure by game time Hornets will be favored by 9 maybe 10 pts.

I think you’re right… Hopefully they have enough players that aren’t too scared and will show up for the game.Spread has gone from -7.5 to -2.5 San Joser. I’m sure by game time Hornets will be favored by 9 maybe 10 pts
Be happy you aren't playing Montana State, your Spartans would be getting at least 14 points.

Oh you mean like they how they were just favored by 13.5 but barely got by the worst team in the MW?
Yep. Guessing that with all the turnover your team has had this year, it is going to be a long year. Good thing New Mexico isn't on your schedule. Losing to the worst team in the MW would be pretty embarrassing

Yep. Guessing that with all the turnover your team has had this year, it is going to be a long year. Good thing New Mexico isn't on your schedule. Losing to the worst team in the MW would be pretty embarrassing
I have too much respect for your players and coaches like Coach LaPan to play your little tit for tat. Win the game first and then you can say you’re playing big boy football. Scores mean little, you guys barely beat Cal Poly last year and gave up 30 pts to them, we stopped trying to score at 59-3. Speaking of the Lobos we beat NM on the road last year by 28 so wish we had them on the schedule again this year but switched them out to play Oregon State. Normally losing 10 players on defense you would think that’s a bad thing but with how your defense played last year giving up 30 pts a game, might be a blessing for you. Here’s to a good game with no injuries for either team

I have too much respect for your players and coaches like Coach LaPan to play your little tit for tat. Win the game first and then you can say you’re playing big boy football. Scores mean little, you guys barely beat Cal Poly last year and gave up 30 pts to them, we stopped trying to score at 59-3. Speaking of the Lobos we beat NM on the road last year by 28 so wish we had them on the schedule again this year but switched them out to play Oregon State. Normally losing 10 players on defense you would think that’s a bad thing but with how your defense played last year giving up 30 pts a game, might be a blessing for you. Here’s to a good game with no injuries for either team
Wow Spartan fans are bad at smack talk.

Seems like you started the tit for tat with your dumb ass post about the spread moving and how Sac State was going to be favored by 10. Fact is, given the scholarship difference between FBS and FCS, you should be embarrassed to be playing down. Be like Fresno and have the stones to play the big boys.

Seems like you started the tit for tat with your dumb ass post about the spread moving and how Sac State was going to be favored by 10. Fact is, given the scholarship difference between FBS and FCS, you should be embarrassed to be playing down. Be like Fresno and have the stones to play the big boys.
Zacheesy brought up the point spread genius, sorry you also don’t get sarcasm about me saying Sac being favored by 10. Just FYI we played 4 Top 25 teams at the time USC, Oregon State, Toledo, AF then later Boise, beat your big boy Fresno 42-18 and UNLV. If you don’t like 67 scholarships don’t whine about it move up to FBS. You should be thanking us for the $425K payday and getting to play on National TV like we do in almost all of our games. Beat us and Fresno then talk…

Last edited:
Zacheesy brought up the point spread genius, sorry you also don’t get sarcasm about me saying Sac being favored by 10. Just FYI we played 4 Top 25 teams at the time USC, Oregon State, Toledo, AF then later Boise, beat your big boy Fresno 42-18 and UNLV. If you don’t like 67 scholarships don’t whine about it move up to FBS. You should be thanking us for the $425K payday and getting to play on National TV like we do in almost all of our games. Beat us and Fresno then talk
Thanking you for a Thursday night game on TruTv? You are deluding yourself into thinking you are a big time program. You are the big time program that lost a coach and followed that up with hiring a washout. You are the program that saw an insane exodus of players following a successful season. You are the one that scheduled a game that is a no win. You win, whatever. You lose, you payout money that your program can't really afford to a lower program. (I guess I forgot about all that TruTV F U money) You are the one with the inferiority complex.

Also why did you come to our board and use the name BuzzHornet. You are weird. I’m all about good discussion with opponents if they bring up points. You just make an ass out of yourself on every post

I wouldn't jump too hard on BH. He came with some respectable takes on the outlook on the game and wasn't trolling for smack. He thinks his team will win, we think ours will win, welcome to the internet fan board experience.

I do have a soft spot for the other CSU programs though. While I hope we win, I also hope SJSU doesn't slink back to the doldrums of FBS with all the recent turnover. Their situation and history in FBS is very similar to ours in FCS. Besides, depending on how the Wazzu and OSU situation shakes out, we could be conference mates someday.

I’m pumped - season tix were delivered this morning. I hope the guys show up with a major, F-U attitude tomorrow night.

Best case scenario, fresh Kaiden Bennett does the Stanford spin cycle on the Spartans, and a chippy Hornet defense steps up with addition by subtraction.

I’m like to doom on here a lot, and this goes against my summer W-L prediction, but I’m sticking to this week’s feelings - Hornets 31, SjSU 28

Latest posts

Back