• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Week 1 - #8/10 Sac State at San Jose State

Weird that they just announced their starting QB, Emmett Brown - transfer (as a walkon) from WAZZU. He is primarily a 5'9" 180 lbs pocket passer and hasn't played in a game since 2021 when he was a Sr. in HS.

He does have some speed and a nice arm, good at throwing on the run.

I was just about to compliment fresques and we ran the same run play to Kuntz from the 1 and got stuffed.

First half:
CB Houston shouldn’t be playing right now
RB Bourders shouldn’t be playing.

Everyone else is doing what they’re supposed to do.

We have DBs that played more last year standing on the sidelines looking at the tablets

Our intensity went way down once we lost Leota on the targeting. I also think we are exposed for not having clear communication without Leota out there.

And we are in the lead at the half. KB needs to not let that INT get to him and come back firing

The big momentum swing was not going up 21-7 with the ball at the 1, and San Jose realizing their WRs are superior and that they’re allowed to blitz.

I think the defense was fine the majority of the first half. Then Coach Kee decided to play some guys who made minor mistakes, then they made larger mistakes. (Houston)

Offense, I guess we just got to accept Fresques for who he is. Unlike Taylor, he’s really bad a riding momentum. When his offense is playing well, he gets into his head and start calling head scratching plays. It’s like everyone sees it, the fans, the announcers, everyone. But him.

DJ had a great camp. He looks like a completely different player tonight.

We went cover zero to get some pressure and couldn’t. And then they PA fake off of it which was a great call as they caught us with safety on their best WR.

Establish the run and it’s still our game.

Houston is getting burn every single play. And this coaching staff is acting like it’s not happening. Let’s see how this team responds

Latest posts

Back