• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Women\'s BB

I keep looking at the roster of 5'9" - 5'10" and think they can't with all the will in the world be that good - yet they keep on beating bigger teams. Could it be that size isn't everything? :) Fantastic job, women! May it hold up as we move to conference.

Is Janice as hot as her sister? Perhaps she could post a picture of the two of them together?? (Or perhaps it's Sherri's Mum?)
I know it's a basketball forum (keep it clean, right?), but it was "SuperHornet" who first started calling her "the Hottie."
At least it gives us another good reason to go watch the Lady Vikes.

Should there be a separate forum for PSU womens' basketball? Love how the team is shaping up and love beating the Pilots!

Is it normal for one to go to GoViks.com and have the connection die? I was just there to see how The Hottie is doing, and I couldn't get past the front page.

SuperHornet said:
Is it normal for one to go to GoViks.com and have the connection die? I was just there to see how The Hottie is doing, and I couldn't get past the front page.

That's odd. You using Internet Explorer or another browser?

martymoose said:
SuperHornet said:

That's odd. You using Internet Explorer or another browser?

IE.

BTW, the same thing happened when I tried to access the Portland fishwrap. Everything else was fine. Just the stuff in Portland (except for your message board, of course).

Me, as well. I've had to refresh many times, and often have to close out, and then go back and start all over again.

It's worked well for me. I'm glad they finally have the link for the Horde up now. Hopefully they'll increase membership during the winter sports season and become a real presence by the time the season's over.

The women beat Long Beach State 73-71! Had to go to their website to get the score, anyways great job ladies!

Great job, ladies. Well done Kelsey and Delaney. You're two incredile young women. Thanks for sticking it out in Portland, and I'm glad you've got a coach you enjoy playing for. Keep up the great work.

Another victory tonight over the Gauchos of UCSB 73-58. 7-1 and heading to Moscow, Idaho, for Saturday's game. Go Viks!

Latest posts

Back