• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

2012 Football Verbal Commitments

My eyes are blurred from trying to identify my error. Please let me know what I missed, I suck at proofreading.

....bengalcub ..or anyone .....anything to the rumor that we might be recruiting a jordan roberts from sheridan wyoming?....running back...Wyoming's Offensive Player of the Year...might be nice to get some hard working boys from our eastern neighbor...if we can....

I had not heard that one Claws...

However, the grapevine has manifested a little gem.

Two kids from San Diego, CA in this weekend:

Xavier Finney from El Camino HS in Oceanside, CA and Jude Isbell from Eastlake HS in Chula Vista, CA.

Isabell was a highly recruited player that had a serious knee injury last year. It looks like the bigger schools dropped him but is a very good looking safety. His numbers at one of the combines was very impressive. It listed him running a 4.4 forty and vertical of 36 inches. He also has one of the most impressive hits I have ever seen on youtube.

I agree that hit gave me goose bumps, I keep going back and checking in out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLRR8EnTWGc

Injuries are unfortunate, but this is how some kids fall into smaller schools laps. I have read he is a son of a pastor, active in the community and an excellent student. His interviews also seem to illustrate that he is a team player and willing to do whatever it takes for his team. Just the kind of kid that ISU needs. I hope he commits this weekend.

bengalcub said:
I had not heard that one Claws...

However, the grapevine has manifested a little gem.

Two kids from San Diego, CA in this weekend:

Xavier Finney from El Camino HS in Oceanside, CA and Jude Isbell from Eastlake HS in Chula Vista, CA.

Recent BSC expansion should be making it easier for ISU to get kids from California... Bengal away games at NAU, SUU, SAC, CP and Davis can all be made in less than 7 hrs.

okay folks...looking for some "good news" concerning ISU football....less than two weeks until the signing day....anyone have any recruiting updates? ...or tidbits?....that they can add .....so we can start getting excited about the incoming class?.......

I think next weekend is a big weekend with a number of recruits coming in. They will probably bring in kids after signing day also. Does anybody have any info on some of the Idaho kids?

I heard that Pat Ryan, a defensive line player from highland, got a home visit and gave a verbal commitment this weekend. The boys that lost their scholarships gave opportunities to other local athletes. He is a great kid. :D

I knew ISU was close to offering Patrick Ryan the whole time and am so glad we did. He's very underrated and has great upside.. He's a great student and a very nice kid that comes from a great family. I'm very happy to hear this..

Latest posts

Back