• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

2012 Football Verbal Commitments

From a character perspective I love hearing how nice these kids are because we need athletes who understand the opportunity their given and the team Kramer wants to build.

The dark side of me hopes their mean as a junk yard dog ready to get after it with a vengeance..

Patrick Ryan looks to be a very good prospect. I had watched his film and was surprised they hadnt offered him. I think they feel that D line has a lot of young depth and wasnt a need position. I think he is a good pick up. I also saw some film of Braeden Mitchell and looks to be a good athlete. Do you know if he will be walking on? As a side note looks like Cooper Kupp and Jude Isabell have chosen EWU over ISU.

Mitchell is considering the walk on offer. He has some offers from smaller schools for football at running back. ISU wants him to play linebacker.

The Salt Lake Tribune has a feature about (South Jordan) Bingham High's Paul Langi, who has apparently been offered...

Paul Langi’s senior football season resulted in 44 tackles, four sacks and an interception. Not good enough for All-American consideration, but enough to land the Bingham senior a scholarship at Idaho State.

Bingham football coach Dave calls Paul Langi the “total package,” and a kid that got better every game from his linebacker position.

Read more: Salt Lake Tribune: Bingham's Paul Langi Emerges as "Quiet Monster"

It looks like Josh Cutler will have lots of his team mates back playing with him! Way to go highland!! :clap: Isu will be a good fit!!!

There is goodness in having your line mate be a familiar face especially on the O line.
I was troubled when I heard Kramer say that we had O lineman who were barely bench
pressing 225 for 1 or 2 reps. Completely unacceptable for a D1 athlete playing the line.

If were going to get local talent at these vital positions then the HS better get a strength
and conditioning program in place.

Let's get these boys signed and sealed and in the program working out with the team ASAP.
Heck, they should be training NOW at home, school, or local gym.

I for one don't want to see Yost and Arias spend their time here on their
backs and it starts up front with the Big O Line!

Agreed. Our o line needs to be big and strong. I hope for them, and for the team that their injuries are healing so when they are released to work out and practice they will be 100%. I look forward to seeing our local boys play together at this level. The highland coaches turn out some good athletes. I am glad to see Kramer get some of our local talent. Are their any boys coming from Poky or Century? GO BENGALS!

From today's Journal:

http://www.idahostatejournal.com/sports/local/article_286abad4-47e5-11e1-8e7d-0019bb2963f4.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

video:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/607203/darius-williams" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That really sucks that QB Braden Corpus from Borah committed to Weber; we need to protect our Idaho territory and can't let John L. take these Idaho kids from us. Not only that but Borah TE Cody McKague will take a visit to Weber this weekend. I don't like John L. because he's like former NC State coach Jim Valvano, in that both chronically lie in everything that comes out of their mouths. But who knows, maybe Kramer and staff didn't want these kids.

Sounds like this weekend is going to be very big. A number of kids from the south. Emphasis on kids in Alabama and Texas. A couple of kids that have or will verbal this weekend. The two kids liste as verbals today are very impressive and their are some visiting this weekend that are exciting players. You can start to see the coaching staff's vision of what the offense will look like.

IMO its way to early to name names on the line. Heck I think every spot should be earned in the classroom, in the weight room, and on the field.

After signing day we'll have the big picture and see who fits where and possible order on the roster.

Nothing given, everything earned!

Conner Floan is being listed as a committ to ISU on Northwest Prep Report. KW Williams out of Jefferson in Auburn Washington may be visiting this weekend.

Latest posts

Back