• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Commitments and Verbals.

WOW! This kid had numerous other options including FBS offers.. I love when people use the excuse that you can't recruit to Poky.. Look at the size of the HS OL we are getting, and the fact that most are from ID is great..

Bengalcub....where did you see that the young man from Fla committed to ISU?...did you see it? your sources?.......i would trust either...just curious?...........Christmas IS coming and it will be Wednesday Morning!!..........

clawsout said:
Bengalcub....where did you see that the young man from Fla committed to ISU?...did you see it? your sources?.......i would trust either...just curious?...........Christmas IS coming and it will be Wednesday Morning!!..........

Sources multiple, including Rivals.com...I can't give sources or they wouldn't be sources in the future. Not to be conceited, but I have been doing this for years and the list on here (every year) is usually pretty close. With that said, verbal commitments are not binding...

Google "Demitrius Allen Idaho State"

bengalcub......didn't mean to pry.....just REALLY looking forward to wednesday's "unwrapping of the presents".....you are da' man!............

Man, I'm just loving this.. This is how you rebuild a program, one player at a time. I see these players coming
in, buying into what the coaches are selling, and really turning things around. I'd be shocked if ISU doesn't quickly improve the W-L's record in 2011.

Soon, very soon we'll get see all the puzzle pieces come together.

Go Bengals!

posted article about Mr. Allen and his commitment.

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=rivals-1182731

a quote from the fella that just gets me so stoked for this upcoming season:

“The coaching staff was recruiting me since they were at Washington State,” Allen said. “They expect me to come in and start as a true freshman. First game we open up with Washington State and trust me, it is going to be an upset.”

Gives me chills thinking about what Kramer and Co. can do for this football program and getting players/community jacked to be a part of ISU football!

This is what this staff is capable of doing...

The two-star prospect chose Idaho State over Western Michigan, Southern Illinois, Western Kentucky, Florida International, and Florida Atlantic.

GO...GO...GO BENGALS GO!!!!

even though it might take a while to get the team to where we'd all like to see it, i think seeing all these names from idaho will go a long ways towards building on the fan base. well done kramer!

i can't wait for wednesday! GO BENGALS!!!

What excites me is the way that they are recruiting all of Southern Idaho. When it is all said and done, expect even more Idaho kids. Right now they have four 1st team All-State Idaho kids. I expect that we may see one to two more of the same caliber before it is all said and done.

Even more exciting, Idaho State is opening new recruiting areas. With commitments from HA, OK and FL—the Bengals are developing other recruiting options than CA and WA. They may only get one kid from each of those states, but that is how new pipelines are developed.

Now I am not knocking kids from any state—I am simply stating that developing some new areas will pay off in the long run.

Furthermore, every single one of these kids must pass the academic “eyeball test” because ISU and Kramer really seemed committed to fighting and conquering the APR battle.

bengalcub said:
SPOKANE’S CODY SORENSEN, the hard-hitting defensive back from Ferris and the son of former WSU All-America safety Paul Sorensen, is deciding whether to forego scholarship offers at smaller schools in order to become a preferred walk-on at Washington State. He was among a handful of walk-on targets in Pullman this past weekend on official visits. He said his trip was as good as it gets. He holds offers from Idaho State, Montana Tech...(article cuts off without a paid subscription)

This was one of those kids I was talking about... also, it looks like we lost one to Ceewoo.

Question, what determines if a JC athlete enrolls in spring or not. I see not all JC players are on campus. Are there NCAA rules in play here, coaches decision, player availability?

Curious..

p.s. I really like the size of the OL recruits. I think even my fat butt could pick up a few yards running behind these rather large young men.

Go Bengals

Grizz fan said:
Tyler Graves' senior highlights:
http://www.ncsasports.org/college-recruiting-videos-highlights/tyler-graves

What an athlete! Relentless motor at DE and quick feet and great hands at TE.

Excellent recruit!

"Here comes Santa Claus.....Here comes Santa Claus....Right down Santa Claus Lane"............Keep Your Paws Crossed folks......Tomorrow's going to a Great Day to be a Bengal !.....

Ben Heimuli from Salt Lakes Cottonwood High, another linebacker who had Div. I offers. Another great get at 6'1" 225 with a great motor. Visited with Carter, Allen, and Sorensen a group of kids who acted like they were best friends rather than a group of kids who had just met.

It's nice when we can get seven Idaho kids to play for the Bengals. BSU signed a few Idaho kids, mostly from the Treasure Valley area. But to the best of my knowledge, Idaho hasn't signed any of them! Even Cody McCarthy from BK turned down an offer from Idaho to sign with 1-AA Eastern Washington.

Latest posts

Back