• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Commitments and Verbals.

Are you saying these two kids have given verbals to ISU or intend to sign--because that would be excellent news!

Berrey just sent his letter in, another solid contributor. An addition piece of information on all the kids we are signing. There are no D students in this group, all are academically sound.

Both have signed, Heimuli is going on a mission before coming in. Go to facebook, ISU has a link to the Idaho State page where they are keeping a list of the letters that have came in. You can skip facebook and go direct to ISU athletic page as well.

Good to see guys who won't count against our immediate scholarship total, but will come back from a mission when the sanctions should be finished and we have a full total to work with. Smart!

Also good to see guys who will sure up holes and help immediately!

It is also nice to see that five walk-ons will be getting full scholarships.

Let’s face it folks, the APR hole is steep and giving scholarships to walk-ons is a necessary at this point. All will contribute on the field and trust me all must be getting it done in the classroom. This is a great way to hedge your bets on risk and a wonderful way to increase the teams APR.

Next—when you give a handful of scholarships to walk-ons, it has to be an attractive tool in recruiting a potential walk-on. Kids know that they really have a chance of getting some sort of reward for coming into the program as a walk-on and earning a scholarship.

This is also a great way to go for kids that may not quite be there academically. Come in, greyshirt—solidify things in the classroom, prove their worth on the field and have a reward in the end.

ISU is doing what it needs to fix this and I like that.

Four quarterbacks in one fell swoop, and spread across three different classes. I love that. Can't remember the last time ISU had such depth and class balance at the QB position.

By my count ISU has signed 10 high school kids (2 will go on a mission) along with 5 transfers. Additionally, 6 walk-ons will be given scholarships. That is 19 scholarships right there. Unless there were more losses than we figured... there can't be many more kids in the class.

Anybody know for sure how many scholarships ISU had available?

Cameron Richmond
Just committed to play football at Idaho State University.
29 minutes ago

Be patient names will be coming in all day...

The Honolulu Star-Advertister is reporting 3 players signed to play with ISU today...

Idaho State, Colorado, Montana and Portland State each had three signees in football while the University of Hawaii had one in football (Farrington's Justin Vele) and four in women's soccer.

Idaho State: Duke Bukoski (Saint Louis), Travis Namohala (Kamehameha) and Starr Sua-Passi (Saint Louis)

Read more: Star-Advertiser: Hawaii Prep Stars Commit to Colleges

Looks a like a great first class for Kramer. There is a lot of size at the DE and LB spots that I like for you guys.

Good luck next year and congrats on the new turf.

Great find SLC!

Does anyone realize the amount of talented kids that ISU is getting in this class? Seriously--will someone comment on the level of talent that Kramer is getting? Is it just me? Even with a short recruiting cycle...

With Bukoski committing, ISU may not take another JC WR. They may not keep the JC transfer WR Derek Graves, now. We will wait and see.

bpcats1 said:
Looks a like a great first class for Kramer. There is a lot of size at the DE and LB spots that I like for you guys.

Good luck next year and congrats on the new turf.

You Bobcat fans are always so good to us. Thanks for all the kind words.

I haven't seen any video of these guys, but the buzz speaks volumes. My question is how does this compare to the past few recruiting classes? It seems everyone is excited by their recruits every year. In all honesty, how does this compare to what ISU did the last couple years?

I truly feel that the Bengals will be markedly better next year in every phase of the game.

Starr Sua Passi a LB from Hawaii, turn down Warrior offer to come to ISU.

Junior year highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTIHzA1oWe0

what happened to the guys that were said to be previously committed and those that were talked about on here today from hawaii? are these guys all going to be walk ons or did the end up signing elsewhere?

The big key coming into this recruiting season was the fact that with the APR issue, Kramer and Co. could legitimately stress to kids that they have a chance to play right away. That could definitely sway a kid to coming....the new turf will help too.

Also, and someone closer can confirm, but I'm hearing Nick Whitworth was picked up as offensive coordinator at Montana-Western...if so that's a great move because it's a smaller school, but Nick will get to call the plays and run an offense, which is a good resume builder for him.

FormerISUSID

Latest posts

Back