• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU vs CWU thread

bengalbeliever

Let's get this thread going enuf Hill v Blum comparisons.
Anyone at the game and can update game highlights please do on here.

GO BENGALS!!

Are you watching the game on BigSkyTV, Believer? It has worked for me very good this year. Let me know if you need help setting it up.

Not sure what you are asking, but if you can't start watching for 20-30 minutes it will be no problem to join it late.

If the game is not starting when you try to watch it, then that would be a problem.

Go here:
http://www.bigskyconf.com/Sports/general/2009/BigSKYTV81509.asp?nl=32?tab=media

Set up a user name and password. Click on the ISU link. Click on the active yellow icon just prior to game time and check it out. It will ask for the username and password that you created in order to watch the game.

It is free this year. Jump on and check out some of the other BSC now if you can. I am watching Northern Colorado and Montana State to get myself all lathered up.

Let me know if you need any help.

You can also listen to it online (Stretch Internet) on the ISU offical site as well as check out live stats.
http://isubengals.cstv.com/

I thought ISU was going to set the tone for this game when the threw the bomb, once again turnovers.

Where is the pressure on the QB?

Pathetic.

I am so looking forward to the last seven games of this season. I can't even come up with excuses, right now.

I'm trying to find some positives, but.... nothing.

Ponciano can't even get the ball to the 20.
Blum can't hold onto the ball.
Stew Tray running the ball, really?
DLine getting pushed around.
Oline not creating holes.

You guys, I'm really embarrassed by this right now. Who would have ever thought we'd ever get blown out this bad by a D-II team? I don't have the answers right now, but we've got a lot of problems.

bengalcub said:
Just be patient, things will be better in 3,4 or 5 more years.

Of course, we all know a coach needs 6 or 7 years to "turn" things around.

Tew playing a pretty good game. He had a nice play earlier.

I know that Zamberlin's in the last year of his contract. But really I think he needs another two or three more years to try to get the job done. I think there's been some improvement int he quality of his recruiting classes, and it's going to just take a little more time.

I respect your opinion Boise. I don't know what to think, but this reminds me of the Tom Walsh era. I am being very emotional right now.

Latest posts

Back