• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Recruiting...

Most of these recruits will be good, solid contributors. But don't get it twisted, until we make major strides on the O & D lines and at QB, we will struggle immensely. I pray everyday for a drop down QB that has star capability. On the current roster, I see no threat at QB.

Highland QB Neil Jewell 6'0" 195 lbs. has decided to take a preferred walk-on status at ISU instead of scholarship offers at D2 & NAIA. He will receive an academic scholarship as he's a great student. Has passed for nearly 6,000 yards and rushed for 1,000 as a 2-year starter at Highland. Great kid. Good luck to him.

Scout reports that Bryan Stephens Scottsdale Christian Academy has been offered and will visit this weekend.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1276556/#highlights/25407379" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hey Tuff, it does surprise me that Jewell wasn't offered a scholarship at ISU, as good as he is. But it would be just a matter of time before he'd get one and get a chance to start. We'll have some good, young QB's on hand with Jewell and Delacenserie, and QB Logan Anderson of Madison, the 5A Player of the Year, has been offered a scholarship as well -- although BYU and USU have shown interest. I'm surprised that a JC transfer or 1-A dropdown hasn't committed as well. But who knows, you never know when a true frosh could start and do some great things like Travis Lulay did his freshman year at MSU. Although it's a rarity.

I do not see a true freshmen breaking into the starting lineup for the 2013 season as they are part of the building process. I like the signing of the 4 JUCO linebackers by Kramer in helping shore up the defense. I wonder if Kramer is considering more JUCO players for the 2013 season ? If not, than he probably feels confident with the players that he currently has on the team to win games in the 2013 season.

...i looked back at last year's comments on recruiting....we had a lot more comments on players being offered....visits being scheduled....etc..than we are seeing right now on this year.....i am hoping that means we are offering players that are waiting to see if they will be offered by bigger schools and if they are not ...then they will understand what kramer is building here and his plan....and that we will sign some players that we might normally not have had a shot at ....maybe even catch a steal or two....

..just so I get this right….in your mind… the lack of comments on a fan board lead you to think that somehow athletes who lose out on opportunities to go to bigger and better programs will suddenly see the benefits of going all in on a program that wins about 1 game a year…? that about right…?

brilliant… just brilliant … :thumb:

Smart recruiting to bring five high school players together on the offensive side this weekend. Maybe, we got some recruits to give their verbal commitments this weekend.

up for the challenge and isubengalfan...thanks for the update....spartan...i tuned out your comments about ... 351 of your comments ago....

no seriously...

the lack of comments on a fan board lead you to think that somehow athletes who lose out on opportunities to go to bigger and better programs will suddenly see the benefits of going all in on a program that wins about 1 game a year…?

you really think that? that passes your own personal logic test..?

just f'ing amazing

spartan - how do you like the recruiting thus far for the 2013 season? Do you think we will win games in 2013 ? I think Kramer is doing what he needs to do to build his program so we have a chance of having a winning season in the future. I believe he made a good decision on signing of the four JUCO players to help shore up the defense for the 2013 season.

spartan, did you ever think of going back a year ago and compare comments from then to now? No, you just laugh and make fun of someone who took the time. I don't know clawsout from Adam, but maybe, just maybe he was concerned that a lack of conversation might mean that it is not of the importance to posters or ISU football fans. Maybe I'm wrong, but just sayin...

so bandit… you believe going back a year and comparing the lack of comments on a fan board about recruits matters in the recruiting process? you really believe that athletes who lose out on opportunities to go to bigger and better programs will look at the change in the number of comments on that board and suddenly decide to join a program that wins about 1 game a year…?

you really think doing that not only matters but to even come up with the premise is commendable as well…?

seriously…? seriously…? in some way, shape or form that passes for logic in your mind….? seriously..?

Just f’ing amazing

Latest posts

Back