• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

This could be interesting...

This would make a great Stienfield episode. something about nothing. Who could we cast as the AD, H/C and football player. My editor said I should not use names. :rofl:

KRAMER'S CHARACTER...Did ANY OF YOU STUPID ISU FANS PAY ATTENTION...THIS IS NOT THE FIRST POLICE REPORT THAT HAS BEEN FILED BY ONE OF KRAMER'S PLAYERS...HE SLAPPED AN EWU PLAYER AND THAT PLAYER FILED A POLICE REPORT!

Spazdog, you're making a complete ass out of yourself, get lost. This kind of thing shouldn't be tolerated, and we shouldn't get rid of Kramer over this. But as tough as this is to do at this time, I think he should serve a one or two game suspension, because he needs to learn his lesson. But not against teams like No. Colorado or Weber, because those are probably the only two games that we have left that are winnable.

Boy, it is making the rounds in the news papers. My friend in Washington told me this morning that there is a short article in the Tri-Cities Herald, from the Associated Press. Says it has a small picture of Kramer.

Letuknow-- loved the clip! :rofl:

Several things are purely obvious: 1) Coach K was wrong 2) Tingey should have reacted immediately and suspended Coach K pending an investigation 3) The Pocatello police should have quickly either cited Coach K with misdemeanor assault or dropped Graves complaint 4) This is all about a lose of playing time for Graves upon Rumble's return from injury!

I don't understand why nobody has commented yet. If coach has said he is sorry to the Kid and the team already why not do it to the Fans? This thing is on every major website now, Yahoo, CBS Sports, ESPN and tons more. Just Google it and see what comes up? I have never understood why you can't comment on this type of stuff until after the investigation?

I keep seeing this in my mind Frank Drebin in my head standing in front of that Burling Building saying "its ok folks, nothing to see here." :ohno:

Doesn't ISU own the video of the practice and if it does is it illegal to copy images from it and post it to the web? Just wondering?

It is a State University and the public has a right to know
Why do you think Kramer has closed practices. If your dumb a**AD didn't wait two weeks to take action maybe this wouldn't have blown up in ISU's face. Brush everything under the rug and you get what you deserve! :clap:

At some point you have to ask, when is Tingey going to wise up. I don't get this guy. First we have the problem in basketball with the booster club member,which Tingey botched. Now we have this football problem that is being handled the same way. I agree, give Kramer a suspension of some kind and move on. Right now Graves isn't much more the problem than the department for nipping this in the bud. I'd bet that if immediately after this incident took place, if Kramer, Tingey,and Graves had sat down together, this whole thing would be over. :nod:

And WOW...Boisebengal...teach him lesson but not during a couple of games that ISU may have a chance to win! Where is yourhead...up your a**!

Spazdog, who the hell are you? Go back to your own board. You were born mentally impaired and there's not much you can do about it. I'm sure very soon Cub will have to kick you off this board permanently.

My opinion, this should have been handled when it happened. I have problems with the fact that ISU always seems to botch things that should be so simple to control. ISU did not need this bad press and no matter what happens ISU has a black-eye.

I am not sure what to think about Kramer pushing a player. I'm really torn on what to think. However, I don't think Kramer should get the axe...not sure I have an opinion on what should be done.

Graves is losing playing time with the return of Rumble, and this in my opinion is the reason this is happening. At one point Graves lead the nation in receptions. Rumbles return bumped him down the depth chart. The lawyers for Graves on this case are a complete joke. Even if Graves has even the slightest of points, the legal team kills his credibility.

Regardless, ISU loses all the way around. Booster basketball interaction problems, the Kramer and Graves problem...plus the inability of the athletic department to handle things quickly and professionally. It gives me gas...and tires me to be quite frank.

Oh...boise that is right...if people don't have the same opinion as bengalcub and his posse you can't post on the bengal den...THIS IS THE "BENGAL DEN"and we won't allow any one to post anything against COACH KRAMER"! :lol:

Spazdog I see from your previous postings that you are a relative newby to this board, a Montana State fan and you don't like Kramer. Oh, and you are enamored of emotacons. I think we all get it by now -- you dislike Mike Kramer. And that is certainly your perogative. But you've kind of become like the Yankee fan who walks into Wrigley Field in the middle of another 10-game Cubs losing streak, laughing about what a miserable franchise the Cubs are. Chicago fans may well be upset and angry with their team's management, but the LAST thing they want is to hear criticism from an OUTSIDER.

So now that you've expressed your single thought for the week -- you don't like Mike Kramer -- you can return to the Montana State board and delight in our misery over there. We are perfectly miserable enough here on our own, thank you very much.

I'm having trouble understanding why everyone feels ISU didn't get it done. For all any of you know they were dealing with it and Grave's decided to get an attorney. You cannot control the individual or keep them from doing something. All we have is Graves word that nothing was being done, and you all accept it like it is the total truth. Could it be possible that what was being done did not satisfy Graves and he decided to put it to Kramer. Maybe we should let the players make staff decisions. Look at Graves Lawyer, do you really think that everything coming out of his mouth is the truth. Outside of Tingey and Kramer I doubt anyone knew what was going on concerning the push. My guess; the lawyer heard about the incident somehow and contacted Graves promising him the world and because Graves has no sense of reality he jumps on it. What he did not consider is how stupid he looks to the majority of people because he obviously flopped showing himself to be just what he did not want to be, a punk. As for the push; does anyone know why Kramer pushed him or what was said? I didn't think so. So why are you all putting yourself in a position as judge when you know nothing. The video is not conclusive, all is shows is Kramer coming up to Graves, saying something then pushing him. Other than it was obvious that Kramer was upset about something Graves had done or not done, I saw no threat. I didn't see any threat after the push, I saw disdain but no threat. Can any of you that have played sport claim that they have never had a coach do something similar.

Latest posts

Back