• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

UNLV game

sasquatch said:
Outscored 104-8 the last two weeks, and tonight isn't even over.

Hope the other athletes at ISU appreciate the athletic department prostituting out the football not once, but twice a year for this.

Sasquatch, UNC isn't playing a single FBS opponent, how does that happen? Tingey and ISU are getting too comfortable with this losing formula.

What is happening?????

We have lost anything we had gained last season. There has to be some coaching changes.

We have absolutely no special teams!!! Zero running game. And a defense that seems to 1 good player, and that is based on what looks like 3 different guys drawing straws to see who TRIES on any given play.

How do you think highland would do against ISU.... JUST SAYIN CAUSE IM FRUSTRATED

This is the worst we have looked in 3 years just awful 52 points by half against a bottom of the barrel mountain west team. Bigger school or not didn't think it would be this bad. So disappointed in how the season has been when it was supposed to have so much promise.

psk584 said:
This is the worst we have looked in 3 years just awful 52 points by half against a bottom of the barrel mountain west team. Bigger school or not didn't think it would be this bad. So disappointed in how the season has been when it was supposed to have so much promise.

I think that is the hardest part... the expectations, the coach speak, the talk of going for a title.

I feel bad for the players. This is a capable squad, not BSC title caliber, but certainly not 100 points worse than the dregs of FBS.

I have been trying to figure something out, how can the first game be used to compare the Portland State, BSU and this game? I hope things change around.

I don't think we can really complain about the schedule now that we rea
I've how bad it is....

What we can look at is why in the world it looks and feels like the fans are the only ones who notice that we look worse this year than 4 years ago.

Is Kramer just looking for more money to hire more coaches??? That's the only thing that makes any sense right now.

biobengal said:
sasquatch said:

Hope the other athletes at ISU appreciate the athletic department prostituting out the football not once, but twice a year for this.

Sasquatch, UNC isn't playing a single FBS opponent, how does that happen? Tingey and ISU are getting too comfortable with this losing formula.

Tingey has said playing 2 FBS teams provides for 10% of the budget. It's easy to get dependent on this formula. It becomes a vicious circle. ISU needs the money, but they sacrifice the football team's record year after year. As has been mentioned before, you most likely need to go 8-1 the rest of the season in order to grab an at-large berth, unless you win the conference.

Football scheduling has been bad the last few years. We're told to deal with it, but the damage it creates year after year has caused an erosion of the fanbase and program.

JJB said:
biobengal said:
sasquatch said:

Tingey has said playing 2 FBS teams provides for 10% of the budget. It's easy to get dependent on this formula. It becomes a vicious circle. ISU needs the money, but they sacrifice the football team's record year after year. As has been mentioned before, you most likely need to go 8-1 the rest of the season in order to grab an at-large berth, unless you win the conference.

Football scheduling has been bad the last few years. We're told to deal with it, but the damage it creates year after year has caused an erosion of the fanbase and program.

I understand ISU needs the money.... but do they need it this bad? Other programs with fewer resources, SUU, UNC, don't do this.

When Howard was getting blown out by Boston College earlier this season, they agreed to play shortened quarters in the second half. Hopefully that's possible tonight. :x

sasquatch said:
When Howard was getting blown out by Boston College earlier this season, they agreed to play shortened quarters in the second half. Hopefully that's possible tonight. :x

:lol:

Please no, these guys need some work.

Now 66 to 8 worst game ever and no class being shown by UNLV at show point you think they would call off the dogs.

It's not like they're throwing bombs. We fumble deep in our own territory, can't expect them to just hand it back over.

But conference is all that matters, right?

biobengal said:
sasquatch said:
But conference is all that matters, right?

Every loser coach at ISU has said this.... especially for men's basketball.

I know. I meant to write that in sarcasm font. :lol: I'm trying to foresee what the positive pundits will say.

Turnover! It's not Sanders.

Latest posts

Back