• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Give me one good reason to respect ISU football!!!

Idaho State University is a member of the NCAA's Division I in all sports, and competes in the FCS Classification for football. However, all FCS and FBS teams are Division I ... Idaho State is Division I.

ISUSID

GOBIGORANGE said:
If my memory serves me I remember ISU being BSC Champions - I think 2002

Yes they were co-champions with two 8 win back-to-back season and undefeated at home for two years. Followed by no significant financial support for facility improvement. And followed by the firing of the staff that got them to that point a couple years later. GO BENGALS

I believe his name was Dick Bowen and that he screwed us over. My neighbor is an ISU professor and he has told me stories about THAT guy (and his wife).

So do you really want to know why ISU is not winning? Look at the the link below. The link is my fraternity brother's son (#25) and they (family) are interested in the ISU football program (as well as a couple of D1 schools looking at him). I graduated from ISU and I said I will contact the football program for you. Well, I tried and was basically ignored. This particular coach seemed annoyed that I called and to some degree I probably would be frustrated too. But that does not mean you ignore potential opportunities. He basically told me who handled my particular area and gave me a number of an ISU football recruiter (that does not seem to work like other ISU Football numbers...additionally I have not received any returned calls from my messages and people do not answer their phones). He never asked me about name, state, contact information or anything. I mentioned the highlight video was online and was never asked how to access it! Had he seemed more approachable I would have offered and sent ISU football the stats below. Oh well I guess I will encourage them to look at another connection/university...

4.45--40 yrd dash
36 inch vert
305 bench
500lb squat
6.4 yrds a carry
14 tds
All-state 1st team (ABC)
All-state 2nd team (major newspaper)
All-region 1st team
MVP at D1 college camp

and best of all he is 16 in this varsity highlight video...here is his recruiting video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03mph5PWN80

allow me to clarify if i may... i believe the statement suggested that you go right ahead and encourage your friends superhuman athletic wonderchild to look at other university opportunities - thanks for stopping by

spartan said:
allow me to clarify if i may... i believe the statement suggested that you go right ahead and encourage your friends superhuman athletic wonderchild to look at other university opportunities - thanks for stopping by

LOL...i still do not understand your response so please select the appropriate option based on your intentions:

option a (if you are saying go ahead because ISU football is missing an opportunity):
Good idea, i think I will do that. Too bad ISU does not want to take the time. Additionally, please forgive my response in option b if it offends you.

option b (if you are being a "smarta$$"):
If so, this is a poor attempt at humor and retort. If you are indeed making the suggestion to move along...huh...then your response further explains ISU's football program and current record (0 and how many).

...and thank you for taking the time sir/madam ;)

I chose option "C".

Transparent (able to be seen through with clarity)

Here you go--names numbers and email addresses. Knock yourself out.

http://isubengals.cstv.com/staffdir/idsu-staffdir.html

:shock: well, guess what...my 6 year old runs a 11.45 40 and can throw it 30 feet 3 inches on a rope. i'm getting his film ready too. watch for him fellas...he's the next up and comer.

give me a break with this my kid is special and should therefore be given the keys. GROW UP...this is big boys football, and IF he were that good, we would already be after him.

CUB ran faster than that 3 weeks ago when his little girl was about to say "frog" to her teacher.

ask him about it!!!

Frog, fuc*k--she means well by it. You never realize how many little frogs exist in the eye of a two year old. Daycare, the store, church--she shows no prejudice.

The last time I ran that fast was in HS after some bad deer jerky. I just kept running and running. Puke and poop, puke and poop. It was me, the toilet and all the bath towels that mom could muster. What a shitty day for the Bengal Cub. Sigh.

Luvtohateme, I do agree with your posts, but these idiots can't accept more than ONE person in pocatello feels like that so they lump us together! I am not a vandal,or a wildcat, or a bronco, so this preoccupation with others is why i posted my original post 2 months ago after not being able to take the bs on this board anymore. I grew up here, that's why i care enough to want better when i tell people where im from. it is about ISU and THEIR futility and THEIR crummy athletic dept not anyone elses..but they can't handle the truth! oh and votb, you have said I won't respond to you at least 4 times but you still do...I think you like me...hahaha

dave84again said:
:shock: well, guess what...my 6 year old runs a 11.45 40 and can throw it 30 feet 3 inches on a rope. i'm getting his film ready too. watch for him fellas...he's the next up and comer.

give me a break with this my kid is special and should therefore be given the keys. GROW UP...this is big boys football, and IF he were that good, we would already be after him.

CUB ran faster than that 3 weeks ago when his little girl was about to say "frog" to her teacher.

ask him about it!!!

lol, lol, lol, lol....you bengal fans are funny! So let me get this straight...you are more willing to attack someone that wants to help a losing program than help the ones who create a losing program! lmao, lmao, lmao....no wonder why the ISU football program is where it is! I can no longer blame the coaches and the administration...its "so called" fans like you. You actually think the program is headed in the right direction. I know this because you have "timed" your SLOW 6 year old at 11.45 40 and you actually think it is fast (ha,ha,ha). I bet you think your 6 year old has a good arm too; when WEAK arming a pass 30 feet 3 inches...pathetic :lol: !!!! Well...if you think that is good than maybe you should send his film to ISU football program. That way he could be surrounded by familiar company and similar effort :o Sounds like "Cub" could even start!!! :D

dave84again said:
:?: Are you a Hagler?? seriously...just curious.

Actually I am not...but what I would like to know is why are you dropping names on here anyway? I have not asked you if you were "Larry Lewis?" (I am sure you could understand me arriving at that conclusion with your poor judgement regarding athletic skills, inability to recognize what works and loser attitude...just an observation :D )

expokygrad said:
Luvtohateme, I do agree with your posts, but these idiots can't accept more than ONE person in pocatello feels like that so they lump us together! I am not a vandal,or a wildcat, or a bronco, so this preoccupation with others is why i posted my original post 2 months ago after not being able to take the bs on this board anymore. I grew up here, that's why i care enough to want better when i tell people where im from. it is about ISU and THEIR futility and THEIR crummy athletic dept not anyone elses..but they can't handle the truth! oh and votb, you have said I won't respond to you at least 4 times but you still do...I think you like me...hahaha

Thanks for jumping in but seriously though...what is up with some of these individuals? I say "some" and "individuals" because one could only hope the majority of fans are better. Pocatello is certainly better than this! Its funny, I think if the citizens of Pocatello were aware of these "low-expectation" individuals misrepresenting them...they would be pissed! The funny thing is their arguments are so "sorry" and they do not even recognize it! They are totally unaware of the gibberish they submit. Well...on second thought...they probably lack the brains to know what they are writing.

I think some of you are genuinely idiots, no disrespect. I have a small gig with scout.com and help them with Idaho and North Utah review, and LaVaughn Jackson is the REAL DEAL. To go along with all of that, his team was in the 5A title game last year, he knows how to win, and if you all think that Bengal96 is lying, I'm here to back him, cuz I've seen the kid in person and he is a physical specimen. We would rather recruit guys that haven't made it through the clearinghouse. Jackson is better than any back we have right now. Keep pushing Bengals96, cuz I'd personally love to see him end up here. Just remember that Trevyn Smith out of Springville, UT had no love in HS, and was barely recruited. Who's having the last laugh now?

Plus, if you can get a back that good from 2 hours down the road in Layton, you instantly add to your fan base...

Latest posts

Back